or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

3GB (250MB per month) of data for $50.  This is good only for the first year.  What about afterwards?  Other data plans - 3GB and 5GB - are also available.  But, no pricing info yet.   When you think about it, the pricing for data is not that big a deal.  Obviously, Amazon must have reached a re-selling agreement with AT&T or Verizon (or both) where there is a minimum guarantee.   If you get a 3GB per month plan for your iPad from AT&T, it's $30 per month.  Of...
  Agree with you.  Love my 4s.  It's design is a classic.  As SJ said, "Like a fine Leica camera.."  Also, I like the glass back and stainless steel sides.  Makes the phone relatively hard to scratch.   Still, as a stockholder, I fear that the stock will not react too well if everyone starts saying that there is nothing new here - design wise.
I think the 13" Retina MBP will be priced at $1,499 and $1,799.  This would be consistent with pricing of the 15" RMBP.  The question is: Will Apple continue to sell 3 lines of 13" - Regular, Air and Retina?  We will just have to wait and see.
According to one estimate,   http://paidcontent.org/2012/08/30/amazon-says-kindle-fire-makes-up-22-of-u-s-tablet-sales/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OmMalik+%28GigaOM%3A+Tech%29   Amazon sold 6.1 Kindle Fires in 9 months.   Not particularly impressive.
Can anybody do a sales estimate based on "22% share of U.S. market?"
  Yeah, it's strange.  It's almost as if people are convinced that using Samsung phones has become illegal.   "Mom, you better get rid of your Samsung phone before you get arrested !!"
  Samsung's five stages of grief.   Denial:  "The NDCA verdict starkly contrasts decisions made by courts in a number of other countries, such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, and Korea, which have previously ruled that we did not copy Apple’s designs."      Anger:  "Samsung will combat Apple's attempt to ban the sales of eight smartphones with "all necessary measures," the company said in a statement issued to The Wall Street Journal.   Bargaining:...
Fabulous !!
  Relax, Tally !!   As someone (Churchill, Keynes, Samuelson?) responded once, "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir"?   You are allowed to change your mind.
C'mon !! You didn't just say that it was a terrible idea.  You said that it was never going to happen.     So, let's see.  A rastacap, a porkpie, or a slouch maybe?  A planter's hat, a patrol cap, or a panama? Oh, I know.  A dunce cap !!   And, about the iPhone nano.  You can never say never.  Can you?