or Connect

Posts by MrShow

MOSR has more credibility.
Ok Cinebench show's the discrete graphics card is indeed running. I'm surprised there wouldn't be a more noticeable difference between the two. Oh well, thanks guys for the response. On a side note, when I was in the integrated graphics mode the screen would occasionally flicker from the top. About an inch and half to two inches would go black. Is this a warning sign of impending failure? Thanks
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a command line tool or some other application that would let me know if my dedicated graphics card was running? or if it's just using the integrated even though I've switched the performance setting in Energy Saver. The reason I'm asking is that I've accidentally left it switched to "Better battery life" performance more than a couple of times and launched WoW without realizing any difference in game play. Shouldn't there be...
ha ha you sound like you know what you're talking about.
Any ideas of what graphics chips the new MBP will use?
Cheapest possible LCD? GPU's without drivers? Not sure what you were using but I ran WoW fine on my MBP before it was stolen. Crapple? Really?
Is there a way we can fight back against these sites? Report them to someone or some organization? DoS attack them? (is that illegal?) These fuckers just piss me off so much. rrrrrrrrr
Please Please MBP update!!
+++Not getting.... is out of hand.
Well I'm not sure what you're used to but of all the forums I visit I rarely if ever see spam posts like this. Just visit the Future Hardware section. There's a bunch of topics started by spamers. It's just aggravating as hell and it makes me wonder if the powers that be care that much.