or Connect

Posts by Povilas

I don't know what kind of magic is involved, but Windows 7 boots faster on my iMac compared to friends Dell. 2 Ghz C2D vs 3.06 Ghz C2D 4GB RAM vs 4GB RAM 1TB Hitachi vs 1TB WD Go figure.
How do you explain this:http://gizmodo.com/317060/macbook-pr...vista-notebook
So they are intentionally cripling those drivers?
Apple provides drivers for Windows 7. They are included in Snow Leopard DVD.
Or you can run Geekbench and everything will start to make sense. Another problem is that Call of Duty 4 is not optimized for Snow Leopard.
Maybe it's just your incompetence? Because my experience is 180 degress different.
Snow Leopard is also full 64 bit top to bottom, just not for all current machines and single DVD of Snow Leopard contains OS that is capable of running both 32 bit and 64 bit kernels without any hacks. WOW64 is a hack on the other hand I can run both 64 and 32 bit apps on Snow Leopard no matter what kernel is currently loaded 32 or 64 bit.
Everything is connected one way or the other
I was using latest beta. Clearly it's way better than Vista or XP, but for me after using Leopard for two years I very much like Mac OS X UI and how simple it is and I can work faster with Spaces and Expose also Quiclook. It's in my blood now I love my Xbox 360 it's a fine game console though hardware could be less faulty.
After I'v switched from Windows XP SP2 in 2006 I can honestly say that Mac with Mac OS X both Tiger and Leopard is a wonderbox of happiness to me. Really honestly.