or Connect

Posts by DanielSW

Adding to all this, I like the new system where customers can make many purchases all by themselves on their iPhones. It both relieves staff of mundane tasks, and it speaks of trust—in both directions. This greatly enhances the Apple retail experience for me.
Pity the bored and dumb who don't get the message of these ads.
No, it doesn't. No, they don't.The design is simple, timeless, elegant. Wood is the perfect material. Maple is the perfect species for its "clearness (lack of knots)", durability, and warmth.They're also American made.
To help answer this "Is it real or Memorex"-type question: a Fetzer company video about their process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404&v=VBZ6PkBZRoo
Hmmm, let's see. . .They need as many as it takes to take people from one floor to the next with a comfortable vertical distance between each one.
Good post. Totally agree.
How do you know they're not? Two totally different "ball games." I'd say Pay is most likely more priority at this stage, though. It's far more strategic, and Pay has to go in with a bang so as to beat our potential competition. Auto makers can "switch" with relative ease with a new model year. Isn't Ford switching from MS's system to CarPlay?
I don't get that, either. I'd also love to be able to use my MasterCard Paypal Debit card with Pay.
Enough of this "competition is good" crap. If Samsung, et al, had half a clue what it actually means to compete, they would have started from scratch, somehow would have gotten honest (if anyone of them had half a clue what THAT means), and would have paid their dues by truly innovating their OWN technology and products without stealing from and/or copying Apple. Apple actually HASN'T HAD and doesn't need competition to have achieved what they have achieved.
Agreed. And this is why Apple's would-be competitors fail—NOT because Apple is so successful and that it made most of the money (there's ALWAYS more money to be made, markets and customers to be had or MADE)—because they failed to be inspired by Apple's EXAMPLE of how it's done business since Jobs' return, and build their own companies with similar values and focus and follow through.