or Connect

Posts by DanielSW

Cook & Co. Are doing great. The new phones will sell like hot cakes. Apple has earned its prosperity by producing and selling for a profit great products which factually improve people's lives. It's too bad that more companies and individuals aren't inspired to do likewise with their own enterprises. Instead, too many merely fantasize about "getting rich" by winning the lottery or by playing the stock market. It's no surprise to hear about all the disappoint such...
No you don't. They ARE idiots. So just quit reading them.
All you complainers really are like spoiled kids at Christmas.   You dream up what you want almost immediately after LAST Christmas is over, and start yapping about it, believing that if you yap loud enough and long enough that you'll get it.   You look through all the gifts under the tree for yours. You heft them, shake them, compare their sizes to what you remember seeing on the store shelves. Some even try to open a corner of the wrapping.   And then, OH THE...
You Adobe CC haters are really pathetic. The more you yammer on about how bad Adobe is, the more you reveal your true colors: dilettante users of pirated copies who now feel threatened when Adobe moves onto a different (and better for all) business model.   I've been a CC subscriber for over a year and am very pleased with the CC versions. PS 14.1 is a nice upgrade, and I'm already using the "Generate" feature on a job. It actually is saving time, and it's easy to use.
For us happy CC subscribers, this is a great new feature for Photoshop. I'm looking forward to using it to generate the retina images for my Muse site.
Here's a better image on the store's site: www.apple.com/retail/stanford/
 It's only "weird" when you try to reconcile the facts of what you SEE with your own eyes out in the world with the "facts" of what you HEAR in the media and whatever happens on Wall Street. The media have their respective agenda based on their respective vested interests as well as their real or imagined "power" over the weak minds of the general populace who "believe" in whatever the media say or with whatever the media presents to them. This could very well include even...
Just like with Apple's iTunes Store strategy against piracy, these designs are meant to be visually striking and inviting for the honest customers who flock to the store to buy lots of products. Far more attention must be paid to facilitating commerce than to isolated incidents of crime. Though a smash and grab may be possible, those glass panels look to be about 1.5" thick and possibly tempered. Imagine the weight! I sure wouldn't want to be inside a crash vehicle with...
I just downloaded and installed the app on my iPad. It prompts you to download the agent app on your Mac. As soon as the agent installs and runs, your computer shows up on the iPad.   Tap on the computer, and the agent shifts the computer display(s) to a low resolution so that the display (only the main one) shows up (sufficiently large for tapping smaller items) on the iPad. Though you can switch to desktop mode, you still CANNOT zoom in and out on the display...
With the advanced precision, security, and veracity of fingerprint scanners on iOS devices, it would seem to be feasible that Apple could offer parents the ability to control their children's access as well as spending allowances within the App Store. These settings could all be set by the parents and associated with each child's prints.