or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

Just got shipping notification from Apple. Tomorrow by noon!
I'm eager to see next quarter's report with 100% marketshare in the >$1000+ tablet sector.
Will Mr. Cook refuse the award from such a prestigious institution? The only way less people would know about this is if it was announced on MSNBC.
As long as the beginning crawl hovers over a massive pile of Gungan corpses, I'll be all-in.
I wonder if they'll stop incrementing the whole number when they get to 10.0. IOS X sounds like a nice fit.
I took his reply as a QFT... Cool dem jets.
nutgate!Nah, I've dropped it, accidentally put it my pocket with my keys, marred the case through a hole in my jeans back pocket while setting Christmas lights on my roof. I buy AppleCare+ and like to upgrade each year. A case and cover pays for itself.
I use an Apple Leather case and a screen protector from Power Support. Sold my 5S for $500 and the buyer described it as mint.#ProtectYourTech
Apple's part was until I see evidence otherwise. I'm not contesting the publishers' idiocy.
I'll be trashing this class action settlement email when it arrives. Free market got fecked thanks to DoJ and this judge and I won't be party to it.