or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

Seriously? Countless? I think I'm post 52. I'm all-in on Apple but waiting to read what comes from discovery and presented as argument. Feels like Apple screwed the pooch a bit but it's just text messages.
If dog's needed houses back then, they'da had Adam as company.
And still do. BB being in dire straits (not the band) is causing issues with many enterprises. I'm happy to see they ported it to other OSs. Perhaps the Apple\IBM partnerships will fastly change that landscape.
Handset to handset is best effort.Add on services like AT&T Business Messaging provides for added functionality such as delivery confirmation but requires a messaging gateway and an up charge on the each device.I work with tools that I've set to send SMS but as one of several options. One such tools sends an SMS, an email and an IM on the corporate chat. I wouldn't rely on SMS alone for mission critical.
It does seem petty. I'm interested in knowing if the sender's Messages app indicated that the message was delivered. The average iPhone user probably has no clue what the different colors signify. Reckon the lawyer think there's a lot of people affected since they are seeking Class status.I've known people that left the IOS ecosystem for Android. Never had this problem though cause their contact information gets manually removed from Contacts on whatever device is handy...
AI wins by injecting the Cult of Personality.
No one has the right to my labor but me. What happens when It is declared that I have the right to the product of your work? I do like the McRib. I'll be by tomorrow to exercise my rights.
.1) You asked me the question and I'm not permitted to tell you where my guess comes from . Why don't you provide facts that show how many households don't have choice. AGAIN, that's a last mile issue; talk to the local government who makes those contracts.2) You've demonstrated that you have no clue how things work between peers and providers. Can't tell if you're being obtuse or otherwise disingenuous but it's safe to say I am done. I see,daily, how Netflix has become...
I'd guess 90%. 300,000,000/303,000,000 isn't bad. AND talk to your local PUC!! You choose to live in nowhere and expect the same access as the people who choose to live in somewhere? Hey somewhere people, prepare to get your access cost increase to pay for nowhere-man.P.S. Strange how Internet has morphed into a right. What hasn't hasnt the NYT bought into this and starting giving away ad free?
My bad - yours is not willful ignorance. Me, I won't move to your BFE so I'll settle for the choice of GigE from Google or gig from AT&T or Time Warner trying to catch up. Wait, some might call that competition.Crazy that "free" now means T1 providers dropping $60b in capital a year to try to keep current.