or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

Anyone running this yet? I held off because of the known issues list. Is it stable enough for a secondary TV?
I wonder how many of those are sting-ops….. Probably all.
She could at least quote some Stuart Smalley.(Not veiled attempt to go political. Strictly SNL)
Edit: Deleted. Thanks mods.
Dittios from Austin, TX; includng iPad.
Report and move on, I say.
The original text of the article had a bracket s bracket. Importing it as is cause the remaining to be strikethrough in the forums reader. Speaking of, does anyone know how to use brackets without causing this effect? I've used double brackets in the past but it looks like crap.
^Between app crashes stranding who-knows-what, the gps location staying active when not needed (i.e. all apps are shutdown), what you've stated above and lots more, it's no wonder that battery life is suffering. It's been that way since dev beta have been released. I've had battery life get drastically worse in later betas as well.
It does not have the inertia (objects tend to stay in motion) like the typical swipe operation that continues the page motion after you withdraw your finger. You do have to fully slide the screen from left to right. In fact, slide left to right and back again slowly without completing the operation, you can see the background wall paper slowly go out of focus and then back into focus. I found it quite elegant.
They have to do it a 2nd time. How else are they going to get to "the charm"? Winning!!!!!!