or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

MS recently (2013) bought a bunch of Nortel allocations at auction for $11 per IP. They still had to justify the use to ARIN or ARIN could have yanked them back.
0/8 -2/8 were reserved. 3/8 went to GE. 4/8 went to BBN Planet which was eventually bought by Nortel ( I think) and I think it's Level3 owned today. 5/8 was reserved ,6/8 & 7/8 was DoD, 8/8 went BBN again, 9/8 to IBM, 10/8 went to us all, 11/8 to DoD, 12/8 to AT&T.All these allocations were a time before classless routing.Not counting the authority, BBN got the first /8 in 1992. I never found why BBN wasn't given 3/8. Anyone remember?
Good thing they changed the title. Thought the Chinese had the first recorded cases of human malware.
But what does it do to the owner?
Hater!
You left out Movember emoji. I need a set that tracks the stach growth. Oh, the grey tones too..http://us.movember.com
I want "Hey Siri" to let me send audio messages. Perhaps they are waiting on voice print ID to make sure it's me requesting it.
Don't forget the Mormons. They are are gonna be pissed!
I now regret posting. 😁I use this while I drive or urgent matters while on other calls so I don't have to bother checking for text to speech misses. I so dig this feature.
People use these? Figured after speech to text people would opt for words.