or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

That guy is a true geek. 4 months later and he's in the same shirt. I hope he bathed.
I'll grant that not being "open-platform" (if that means it won't work with Samsung, Microsoft, Moto, etc phones) limits the target market much more than something like that MS fitness band that just launched. But to say that it's DOA isn't realistic. It'll pair up with anyone with an iPhone 5 and up, right? 4S perhaps? That's a pretty big pool and Apple tends to know its customers next steps before they do.
Happy you're here and here.I was brought up with the understanding that insurance is far from the first resort and government is for things that can't be handled by the individual, family or community.
I left open the possibility that i was being baited into a less than productive discussion. I also left open the possibility that I wasn't.
Can't tell yet if I'm being trolled or not.....Insurance is a product like AppleCare+. It's risk management. I paid for all costs and had insurance for catastrophic, >$20,000In 2015 you will be required to carry insurance that meets government requirements.I was not an immigrant but dead broke until I developed the experience that earned me a job that permitted me more than Raman and PB&J.I wasn't badmouthing whoever the President was/is/will be. The Legislative Branch...
Well in 2014 you weren't forced to buy their product. 2015, resistance is futile. The fun test will be April 15, 2015 when those refunds people count on are absorbed to cover penalty or subsidy that didn't happen.Single payer? Yes, let's put that in the hands of the same morons (sic. criminals) that steal from SS and Medicare surplus, run up $17.5 Trillion in debt, control insurance company rates, and let's not forget outsourcing the printing of infinite currency.I used...
Random thought born out of your cabpay example - I wonder if there's been any planning into a prompt for tip amount with pop up examples, x .15 or . x .20 etc. Starbucks app integration prompts after the initial transaction is complete. I'd think something like that would be needed for closing out service transactions like your cab example or NFC pay at a restaurant. Reckon it could be handled at the POS interface as well.
.4 would be HUGE since the Air (1) was at 1 lbs.
The iPad Air 2 w/ Wifi/Cellular model is a whopping .07 lbs lighter than the iPad Air. Which model where you comparing the new iPad Air 2 with?
A bit OT but I still find it hard to believe it's only been 7 years.