or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

Ahem. http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...32#post1961132 Which sounds more like the act vs an expression? I guess spelling a term wrong makes the difference?
Beats waiting in a real line. Online waiting entails martinis and pajamas. I got my two reserved and went back to bed with a nice buzz. Things I shouldn't try again in line at the mall.
We are temporarily unable to take iPhone orders. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later. Hmmmm.
Seen this prayer before.
God bless Apple.
I don't see where the 4s or new 4 supports b. CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
There are plenty of other Samsung v. Apple and Apple v. Samsung threads to hash out who did what. Take it outside this one? Tough not to be partners in some markets and competing in others in Tech. It's business. Nicely stated, Mr. Choi.
Was it just me or did dell try to make it about micheal dell?Different leagues.
Pretty sure you have to go to an Apple Store or apple.com for unlocked versions. I don't think any carrier wants you to see that option.Edit: There's only one handset for the U.S. and it has both sets of guts. Buying a unlocked from an Apple Store should let you take it to any of the 3 carriers for activation or activate it at the Apple Store.
I think you can still get an unlimited data on AT&T iPhone. Take in an iPhone gen1 and have them light that up. Go into the Apple Store and upgrade to the 4s. I did not type this. I was not here.