or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

Was it just me or did dell try to make it about micheal dell?Different leagues.
Pretty sure you have to go to an Apple Store or apple.com for unlocked versions. I don't think any carrier wants you to see that option.Edit: There's only one handset for the U.S. and it has both sets of guts. Buying a unlocked from an Apple Store should let you take it to any of the 3 carriers for activation or activate it at the Apple Store.
I think you can still get an unlimited data on AT&T iPhone. Take in an iPhone gen1 and have them light that up. Go into the Apple Store and upgrade to the 4s. I did not type this. I was not here.
Cancel your current and buy a new phone without "upgrading". What are we missing?
True Grit was excellent.Great films have always been rare.
It's a good move to attract new to iPhone buyers and keep current subscribers and move the to the iPhone. I think we all know it won't last through the iPhone 4G/5.
As a basis for comparison, how would describe Apple with their cash reserves, profit and profit margin?
Pretty sure they have no clue why either Apple iOS or Android devices sell.
Why are you here?
150 million subscribers (and change) spread across 8 or more carriers and hundreds of millions of square miles and someone says Switzerland.