or Connect

Posts by ChristophB

I don't think anyone does on their iPod Touch - the blog appointed heir apparent to that medieval spinny tech thing that no one needs.
long live ifixit.com
a bit harsh, mate.
Perhaps a spike in sales do to rumors? How much R&D is needed to maintain a product like the classic. It seems their pouring tons more into several gens of the flash versions. Walking away from profit because the % doesn't fit the current curve on other products doesn't feel like a good reason.
... for no network fee, no cloud fee to store 150GB libraries. I'm beginning to think this topic is pure troll-bait. I'm happy with my Classics and have spare parts stocked just in case.
That's a serious deadpan you have there.
Lies!!!!
Use mine locked in the jeep console with the ipod integration Oh and i loan a spare out to friends for watching digital copies of movies & tv series using the component or composite out cable.
Sorry, I shoulda been more specific. If they add the iPhone to that list they'll be the only US carrier saying "We have the iPhone 4, 4G!" I'm on the side of preferring more specific terms that show the difference but there is no marketing standards body. It's gonna get ugly but we are seeing what happens when carriers pick tech that doesn't end up winning out globally. Verizon and Sprint rolled the dice and crapped out.Edit: all good for me as I'm in an HSPA+ area.
I wonder, if it has HSPA+ in the US, if AT&T will market it as 4G...