or Connect

Posts by -AG-

Its not hard to "sell out" when you only have 10 units to sell.
It is possible that all these "issues" could be linked back to the Nvidia chipset overheating. As much as i like the fact that the 320M does everything(ie north bridge and video) there is no accounting for shoddy Nvidia drivers. It may finally be about time for Apple to either ditch the 320M and go with an AMD/ATI option with the current CPU's or just settle for the Intel HD option and use the i-series low voltage chips instead of the core2duo's. This way they...
The point being there is no "official" notification from Apple atm. Just something that could have been taken out of context.
I dont get what the big deal is. Reuters asked Apple about the white iPhone and what are their feelings. Apple respond with they are disappointed. Reuters then ask Apple if the white iPhone 4 will be delayed until spring like the rumours say. Apple refuse to comment. WHERE does it say that Apple are delaying it till the spring? Firstly it would be a waste of time due to the iPhone 5 coming out a few months later and Secondly if the other rumours are to be...
Yawn. 3 pages of link bait to say... Lion is going to have a different looking UI to Snow leopard. Well colour me shocked. Now give me back the last 4 mins of my life. There has got to be something better to blog about??
I dont see what the big deal with this is... If they install Flash people bitch. If they dont install Flash people bitch. Either way ....PEOPLE BITCH!!!. But honestly how hard is it for people to click http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ I mean what next people are going to start complaining that the Mac doesn't come pre installed with a particular Codec pack or similar. Then there is the other side to this argument and that is IF they did install Flash and people had...
Apple are better off using these companies to make products for them as they are throw away items. There is no point making only high end speakers when the general every day user wont use them or cant afford them. The same goes for low end speakers and high end users.Never thought about AMD and that would make sense as they are designing their own silicon and want to take everything inhouse nowadays. They can ditch intel CPUs and also use AMD as their sole video card...
The 2 things I hope that Apple do look into buying are Adobe for the Creative Suite and Parallels Holdings, for the ability to incorporate the parallels interface into 10.7 or 10.8. This way the OS would be creativity focused like it used to be and it can run windows apps so the business sector will not feel left out.
What you are going o find is that over the next few years companies such as Apple will move all of their CPUs away from intel. and THAT is the real reason why they are scared. A good example of this is that if say the mac started using some new Apple/AMD hybrid chip (similar to what they are doing with ARM). Then thats a reason for other companies to also start looking elsewhere. Suddenly not only do they loose Apple but then lets say Dell and Acer leave as well. It...
Well i was hoping it was going to be Sabertooth. But i guess that will have to wait until 10.8. All i want out of this release are the following. (even if just announced) OSX10.7 obviously. iOS 4.2 (or at least the 4.1.1 patch) iLife 11 New Macbook Pro refresh. (in time for 10.7) Anything more is a bonus.