or Connect

Posts by -AG-

What we may also find is that Apple will include 1 bumper (say generic black) with the phone and then sell the coloured ones as separate sales items. This way they are kind of keeping the bumper thing going but kind of not.
Because it may just show that Gizmodo is Googles bitch once and for all. Plus maybe Jesus is a false profit?* * sorry had to get the joke in there for namesake purposes.
Exactly. Some people here it seems, forget that this is a "rumour" site as well as news. I honestly hope that ITV DO sue Apple over this just to see the look on their faces when Steve walks into court and holds up an "Apple TV" *BOOM* Case closed!!
Why are you here??
And again another rumour thread goes wild on speculation and hearsay. How about instead of all these experts in this thread going on about 720this or 1080 that, why don't we wait until we have some more solid proof? And for those that are saying stupid crap like "thats it, unless they release it as 1080p im boycotting Apple products", my response is so long and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Lets wait until we get some more sources for these...
Ok ive read the past 6 or so pages of repetitive circulative arguments. But heres something that i want to throw out to people about this "death grip" for lefties. Below is a picture of the iPhone4 antennas. Note that the one on the left hand side is for..... thats right bluetooth WIFI and GPS. Now i mention this because it seems strange that if a lefty holds the phone in their hand and faces the screen to their face it is the GPS antenna that is touching...
As mentioned the mini is a basic headless mac, but i get where you are coming from. Basically you want a Mini Mac Pro, So compared to the current pro offering this in the base mode... One 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon "Nehalem" processor 3GB (three 1GB) memory 640GB hard drive 1 18x double-layer SuperDrive NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 with 512MB You and many others want to see something like... One Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition-980X processor, 3.33 GHz 4GB (2x2GB) memory...
What is this incompatibility you speak of?? Working fine here (2x1tb WD drives in a macbook unibody )Well then oh wise one tell us clueless "insiders" the truth. Otherwise your post is nothing but trolling.
Most markets. We are usually given 2 choices. Its either them or us. (and by markets it can mean anything from fast food, to political parties, to computers). The reason for this is that after a while other companies come into the market and stir things up and decide they want a piece of the pie. Suddenly the market is awash with choice. But its not sustainable. Its basic human nature that we will follow the stronger of the multitude of companies out there. In some cases...
What if they are internal model numbers, similar to how LG have their KU990 but everyone knows it as the Viewty. Meaning that Apple can use them for designating a difference. On saying all that though this Analyst has gotten the model numbers to say that there is another model out there, the general public who are tech savvy can look up on a GSMarena or similar site and see people mentioning the numbers. thus the cycle begins. Hell the Macbooks have model numbers to tell...