or Connect

Posts by -AG-

Ok now the cat fight about who is better AMOLED or Super Duper AMOLED or whatever is over, lets get back to talking about something in the article that not many people have mentioned. The guy states that there is both an N90 and N91 model coming out and that the N91 is a lesser model than the N90. Call me stupid here but i cant recall ANY other tech company that makes the newer model or in this case the higher model number the worse performing option. People like...
I just hope that out of all these hoax rumours something can come out of it. For example Apple are streamlining the Final Cut series and turning it into a 3 part platform. Free Final Cut Express to replace iMovie. Mid entry - For your prosumer class Kinda like the standalone FC Pro High end - For media professionals aka Final Cut Studio. This way they can streamline their offerings, make the mac a more viable alternative for people that want to do some form...
You raise a good point mentioning subs. Being that if most people that read this mag use the 12 month sub model. That means that its going to take a few months to see the readers change from the hardcopy version to the iPad one.This then follows on from above being that its 5 months old. A lot of their readers would already have the copy and their subs are still a fair while away from running out . Id say as soon as the people start coming off subscription and the...
oooo dont forget the built in USB port and SD card reader. And im not talking about the kind you can plug into the 30 pin connector... what are we, in the ice ages?? /rant on It is actually quite a sad day because all google is going to do now is release some iPad clone that is not quite as good in any areas, BUT is a lot cheaper. This then results in all the google fan boys saying that the new googlepad is better thanks to it having higher market share etc etc. Lets...
The optibay is good being that it fits great. But you can save heaps just by going onto eBay and looking for optical drive bays there. Personally I bought a $13(aus) IBM thinkpad drive bay (9.5mm) and just removed the 2 minor plastic nubs that sat under the speaker. It was only a few mm but it saved me about $120 on the cost of the optibay. Just remember the actual DVD players are a standard fit. It's the mounting that differs.
there are other ways around it, I know macbook modding is not a huge industry like it is on PCs but it is possible to replace the ODD with a HDD of your choice.2.5" Hdd Caddy for MacbooksWell i can honestly say that you can fit 2x 1.0Tb WD Blue (12.5mm) HDDs into a Late 2008 13" Unibody Macbook. Not sure about the newer models (the caddy above would fit with the 12.5mm drive but not sure about the space available next to the battery for the second drive.As for power...
It just doesnt make any sense seems though everyone else in the world is working on or towards 3G/4G cell technology. Seems like going to CDMA would be a step backwards in a way..... it would be like them implementing flash on the next gen iPhone.
With the current influx in SJ emails, does anyone else smell bull$#it or is it just me. Just seems really strange that all of a sudden he starts replying on mass to people from his iphone thats all.
Shhh your being logical. And why waste that logic on someone that has basically spammed not only this topic but others on this forum without actually knowing what they are talking about..... oh wait thats most trolls on here.....oops.
RED=recommendations iPhone = Android iPad = Chrome OS Tablet iTunes = Youtube/Google Video/Google Music Search Apple App Store = Android Market Twitter/Facebook = Google Buzz / Orkut Not really relevant to an apple argument Yahoo Mail!/Hotmail = Gmail Maybe if you mentioned MobileMe this one would have held more ground MS Office/Outlook = Google Docs/Google Apps Again iWork would have been better comparison Paypal = Google Checkout One click in itunes...