or Connect

Posts by -AG-

Ok heres my 2c then if we are all chipping in wisdom from the blogosphere. Why is it ONLY Apples fault that particular apps do not work in the background?, or when a link in an app opens the mail client and this shuts down the main app and then you have to start fresh? Isnt this just bad coding on the part of the developers? I mean seriously Apple isnt the only people that are writing code for the iPhone but they seem to be the only ones that are copping the flack due to...
HAHAHAHAA thats pure gold. As for the examples id say he hasnt got any. Other than the pandora argument that EVERY hater uses... because EVERYONE wants pandora. He gets paid to troll forums like this to try and make people come to the dark side, as it were. When will these PR people get it through their heads that if we are on an Apple forum its because we like Apple and not because we want to talk about the latest google apps.Actually it was JUST 2 guys that had their...
As you said you can use iDisk (theres an app for that in the store) But you can also print via wifi too, search for HP iPrint for example in the app store and it has details there. Im sure there are others. File transfers can be done using apps like files and wifidisk. As for burning disks.... thats what your Mac is for. Im just hoping they update the Remote app to make it able to do even more (think Logitech Harmony 1000 style interface where you can access your ATV OR...
When has apple actually listened to what its customers wanted? Since day one it has built the product that you will need. Not the one that ticks all the check boxes with what you want. If it was any other case they would have put firewire and discreet graphics on its unibody MacBook way back when. Instead of waiting and doing it when they added the Pro moniker. But then thats also a reason why this one single company has got everyone else in the business in a panic.
Firstly because this will have a mass market that the others did not. We already have lecture videos downloadable in ipod format, now they can include notes and readers in the similar way. Secondly because one note sucked real bad Its going to be smaller lighter and more convenient than a standard laptop but easier to read than a palm or a basic ipod touch/phone. A few libraries i am in contact with are already looking at working out some way to get ebooks available to...
I could tell you, but it wont be for about.....oh another 2 months when its officially released and instores. At the moment anything that people say in regards to how things work will be purely speculation. On a side note in regards to your ebooks why not have a look around on the Googles
Finally someone with some sense.Maybe they also dont want to drain their battery on their phones if they have to use it all day by playing music on it. Plus the shuffle is perfect for when you go to the gym compared to the touch/phone size/weight wise. But on the touch i can see the iPad phazing the touch out. Because eventually it will become redundant. Hell why not when you can play all the games you have on a bigger screen.Welcome to Uncle Steves book hour..... this...
So if they release the next gen iPhone as a multi network "world" phone, and you are able to tether that to the iPad wouldn't that make more sense from an Apple standpoint? Why kill off one market by introducing another, when you can market 2 and make even more money thanks to the "halo effect".
Realistically the wifi only version is actually the better deal if you already have an iPhone. Just pair up the bluetooth tethering and use your data plan that way. Lets face it it isn't meant to be a big iPhone and its not meant to be as robust as an Mac/MacBook. Its the middle ground. As mentioned above musically if it can run a logic/ableton/protools style app it could be an awesome live device. Plus from what i have seen from the keynote, its going to change the...
Did you bother to actually look at that site before you made that comment? Its a site dedicated to and discussing of apples patents. why is that a bad thing?