or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

EU extortion plain and simple war on prosperity Ireland reveals the EU mess, political buddies get the breaks  EU jealousy tax policy EU is anti business and anti growth EU   profit= bad to be avoided.....EU wants to "help"   other countries would love apple business   EU like mafia,   it wan't it's "respect"  this will go away after payoff corrupt politicians
what chance for the A8 nfc 4 inch screen  i don't like the larger sizes would you think that next round we'd have 4   4.7 5.5 all with touch id   nfc, etc
For luxury watch it's very appealing Some watch affection ado see it as the most for the least that at their price point no other watch can compete with or without being a smart watch Here comes TAG HEUER wanting to make a smart watch The cheapest I've see a TAG $1400 and up well above Rolex 6-12k So with a proven company like apple 1200$ isn't much stretch for a TAG customer But tag heuer wants to try OMG...
for those of us who like the 4" screen i need to see 6, 6+ with an otter box or life proof case  to see how it fits my hand and pockets reachability is an awesome INNOVATION  as is the landscape mode on the 6+  great UI    I just need to see them in the "flesh"   and for those that use Mophie products----oh baby the bulk   now why can't the 5s get the new chip and THINNESS   i'd like a 5s the thickness of the 5th gen iPod touch   and hey lets bring apple pay to...
can you use iPhone apple store app to pre-order the iPhone 6 or on a mac???
pre order process?? can you pre order through iPhone apple store app or how?? 12:01am  9/12???
http://www.electronista.com/articles/14/09/09/5gb.plan.still.free/  says when iOS 8 launches
watches are "resistant" to so many meters my timex is to 50meters i wear it ALL THE TIME never take it off wear it in the shower in the rain etc so if this is resistant to 50m and does apple pay with my 5s Hmmmmmmm AND THE BIG QUESTION how often do you need to charge this puppy? does the charger come with the phone or separate?
they need a way to make apple pay on any touch id product maybe by bluetooth i;ll get itching for a 6 when i see apple pay at walmart kroger, jcp, gap and restaurants but i do like the size of my 5s maybe make it thinner so for the apple pay to work with the watch do you need an iPhone 6???
pre order process??? can you pre order from the iPhone apple store app??? what's earliest on the 12th this pre order starts???