or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

did the above  reset thing 3 times, restore from backup 2  times,  turned off everything as per several "genius" blogs, two apple reps instructions, was told to turn off "find my iPhone" which i didn't like to do--but did anyway.  3 calls and all this my wife wanted a functioning phone.   third call to apple they pulled the triggerNOWworks like a charm my wife can actually use it but thanks for the insight
oooops double post
Personally I'm afraid upgrade my wife had such a terrible experience was 7.1 with battery drain Apple replaced her phone now it's okay. So I'm somewhat reluctant to make an upgrade when my phone is working just fine right now. I'm in a wait a little while to make this upgrade My only issue right now is some lag when I press the touchscreen other than that just fine Cautiously optimistic that this would help but I'm going to wait What I am really waiting for his improved...
i switched to yahoo when they began more secure searches BUT living with yahoo search needs more tools for mobile i would like to search over a given time frame, say 24hrs, week, month etc like google tools allows me   integrate searches to apple maps.... e.g.  searching for county clerks office, restaurant, businesses   better image search where you can mag up the image for better detail and the source web site  trying to view the parts for a special lock i have...
Get a separate app for Iradio present system is a mess finding it in iTunes Fix search iTunes still too hRd to find stuff and separate from my iPhone stuff I love apple but gee wiz hire some execs from google search division poaching can help Make iTunes AND iPhoto work BETTER with an external HD connected to your router (TC with external) Presently iTunes sucks on external not connected to your Mac Keeps forgetting where my library is hey if more people are using...
keep it simple i would like a simple way to know the top 25 by download, review, in paid and free apps -------and just because in a description in includes the word "vpn"    DOESN'T HELP i tried to look for a vpn    i want to know most downloaded and highest review  i had to go to several sites then i fell into "surf easy" little help from apple....TOO TIME CONSUMING I agree that more categories won't help   i'm sure apple employees know the top 20 in each category...
my wife's 5s battery issue was fixed with limbaugh's approach.  thanks i tried everything even reset everything , many things were suggested when i did a search but limbaugh's worked right off   i'm having issues with my blutooth,   using maps the first second of instructions comes then  stops   " turn right at........"   never really had an issue with the finger sensor that has worked for me 99+%   now having a bit of  lag with touch screen   but solving the...
my school has 150 iPad 2 when will apple no longer support them or no further software updates they work just fine think that since they have been sold till now and to many schools we still have 1-2 years left how many years till we must replace your thoughts
Beerstalker: my thought exactly others have given us ways around the increase and the credit card option is tasty but they need ala cart pricing just as i wish cable did pay for the services you use funny how free shipping sites are targeting amazon depends on how much heat customers AND businesses put on them pretty soon "streaming movies" with be like toys in the cereal box loss leader, that's why i wish hope, plan on apple doing it right (as an aside a friend gave me...
GREAT  idea, thanks