or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

pre order process?? can you pre order through iPhone apple store app or how?? 12:01am  9/12???
http://www.electronista.com/articles/14/09/09/5gb.plan.still.free/  says when iOS 8 launches
watches are "resistant" to so many meters my timex is to 50meters i wear it ALL THE TIME never take it off wear it in the shower in the rain etc so if this is resistant to 50m and does apple pay with my 5s Hmmmmmmm AND THE BIG QUESTION how often do you need to charge this puppy? does the charger come with the phone or separate?
they need a way to make apple pay on any touch id product maybe by bluetooth i;ll get itching for a 6 when i see apple pay at walmart kroger, jcp, gap and restaurants but i do like the size of my 5s maybe make it thinner so for the apple pay to work with the watch do you need an iPhone 6???
pre order process??? can you pre order from the iPhone apple store app??? what's earliest on the 12th this pre order starts???
so how does this pre order work can you do it from the iPhone apple store app stay up till midnight9/11 to order???
would you need a new phone? wouldn't ibeacon and touch id work just as well do you think system would be compatible with 5S??? 
same as with apple tv   i up the volume button on my remote   they can output from apple tv use my ear phones to up and down volume     roku has a "way"   apple can be better     Remote: Built-in headphone jack, plus Wi-Fi Direct  The Roku 3's marquee feature is the remote's private listening mode: plug a pair of headphones into the remote's headphone jack and you can listen to whatever's playing on your Roku. Plugging in the headphones also automatically mutes...
apple tv support bt keyboard why not headset???
until apple spreads its weight "bucks" like creating their own production studios, buying others , we will be doomed to pay massive amounts for the 7 channels people typically watch my hope that's what beats or their  leadership brings apple i think is keeping things close to the chest i think there is a solution with jon ives that's part of the beats magic it was a brilliant strategic move   but this comcast TW deal was proposed to defend against apple $$$$$$     i...