or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

trying but "we'll be back soon" service unavailable already ordered my otterbox defender (2) so i guess all these AI posts about being a "non upgrade" are true, so little interest in the Non iphone 5 that apple turned off the lights and going home yea right, ip4s will be bigger than ip4 can't get past the att "check availability" portion but i'm in tried without a password, "still processing" getting closer for my first of two ip4s now pushed me off site had to...
I wonder what would happen if SJ shared their work ethic and whining NOTHING, lazy trolls
i can't find the apple section for eligibility can you provide a link oops found it http://store.apple.com/us/browse/hom.../family/iphone is the white exactly the same size as the black---getting cases i know the ip4 white doesn't fit a standard otterbox
Otterbox defender
great loss i am less
thanks for the infoi'm grandfathered in for unlimited data$5 200 text plan (will keep unless att gives me a deal on family pac) and will still use textnow$10 1000 texts for my wife (wish i could downgrade to $5 plan---but they don't exist for new customers)so that's 3:01 EST i'll set my iphone alarm with some annoying sound like a spongebob ship horn
what about going to the store and getting on a list for preorder
what's better get on a list at att or buy from apple what gets you the phone faster
bunch of FUD simple buy it or don't buy it it will break ALL SALES records its really a non issue antenae-gate.....ip4s-gate.... its all FUD
my thoughts exactly