or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

got some help from cisco to upgrade, i enabled above but back to mac says it still will be slow i will keep trying how would you test back to my mac? do i need my laptop on an outside network and access my home computer? after firmware upgrade DID A REBOOT AND IT WORKED no warnings next to "back to my mac" thanks soooo much
when i get home i will try that thanks
with iCloud what documents are they talking about? i have a document portion to my home in lion, and where is the "badge" for documents and how does my itunes get to the cloud i have all updated software, itunes lion ios 5.0
some of the links and pictures are missing has this thread been scrubbed, i had it this morning did a refresh and gone need the link to youtube videio "obama by the numbers" and that political cartoon wtih obama at the chalk board thanks its back did another refresh and now i can see the above thanks
have cisco 4200 router dual band simultaneous both 2.4 and 5.0 set up macbook c2d lion 10.7.2 on the 2.4 network trying to set up back to my mac with iCloud get error message "back to my mac may be slow because NAT Port mapping (NAT-PMP) or universal plug and play (UPnP) is turned off on your router" "Turn on NAT-PMP or UNnP" but under administration tab UPnP is "enabled" is there a way to test "back to my mac) any help appreciated thanks
how do you initiate siri to do that? when you get a text press home button tell siri to"read text? to bad you couldnt have a setting pref to do that i got it to work with my honda BT system when i opened siri it came through speakers i spoke out my text message and "send"
how do you get "wife" "husband" "brother" et al into siri do you have to add these as separate entries to contacts or what is there some settings or training necessary
the phone on the website shows two separate lines at top i have single with a camera next to it (black) are the white 4s and black 4s different?? go to apple and see the iphone page if thats the case won't an otterbox ip4 fit the black ip4s?? also this was easy peazy to set up my biggest issue was the time it took to transfer all my kids games then i deleted a bunch to save space i diln't know that "oregon trails" took over a gb of space.....delete that one...
i'm waiting until i get an email from apple on how to migrate my mobleme account
does itunes 10.5 require lion? i have SL what does itunes 10.5 do for me?? i'm getting new ip4s(steve edition) friday,