or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

Marketing scams don t work You can fool the people....... Samsung plastic mess has finger scan that doesn't work I don't care how much you spend on marketing A pig I a tuxedo is still a pig Now the bottom feeders have figured out samscum strategy Gee crash in profits well good I hope their stock price falls triple what value they STOLE from apple Dyson should also be laughing A discussion at lunch by someone saying how much apple has let him down he is breaking free and...
I wish this photo app comes earlier iPhoto at first was good now meh Can't really work with external hd with airport I wish it could upgrade airport to better work with external hd Can't wait hope it comes WITH Yosemite at no addition $$$$
I see these iMacs as an attention getter AND for schools understand what people are using their iMac's for mine are used (side by side in the den on a custom table)  by my kids for homework, youtube, minecraft web surfing they are from 2007  upgraded to 3gb ram and still rocking i use them when i need two screens to do my iBank program and ripping dvd's since it has the built in superdrive (handbrake) what real limitations do these "low power" iMacs have ....what...
Fragmentation will raise it's ugly android face Activation lock helps 90+ iOS 7 NOW android NOT NOT EVEN CLOSE Some android company should name their new phone Re-galaxy s-RE5 👍👍😱😎
thank goodness, iPhoto doesn't do well on an external drive connected to the routerphotos eat up a ton of space on my late 13 mbp  because i have to keep all my pics localbecause of iPhoto limitations so this new iCloud storage will be my everything cloud?includingiOS and device backupi just paid for the 50gb iCloud and pushing its limits with iOS device backup --maybe i'll get a discounti hope it converges ALL my mac and iOS needsi'd love one cloud for all things
How about this software upgrade FIX IPHOTO AND ITUNES so they are FULLY FUNCTIONAL on an external hard drive connected to a router Say maybe their airport AC ??? It's a mess and needs to be FIXED the way it is now they ARE NOT And chews up massive chunk of my late 2013 MBP RET
From what I understand They are buying access .... To the growth demographic ..... To content labels .... To what's now no wait for the us to build My issue among many that have been mentioned If there is a delay because of "valuation "" Then why the price point pushed of 3.2 B??? Is it worth less or Come now --- MORE??
My school bought iPads with apple care plus 18 months ago So are they included and go to 3 years?? Or only new orders?
did the above  reset thing 3 times, restore from backup 2  times,  turned off everything as per several "genius" blogs, two apple reps instructions, was told to turn off "find my iPhone" which i didn't like to do--but did anyway.  3 calls and all this my wife wanted a functioning phone.   third call to apple they pulled the triggerNOWworks like a charm my wife can actually use it but thanks for the insight
oooops double post