or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

batteries yes, new technology yes integrated chips in batteries yesFUEL CELLS BETTERthats what i think apple has up its sleeve they are learning much with these data centers can you imagine an iPhone 6 with a tiny fuel cell lasting days weeks.   Easy charging no cords wow that's so apple
All those car engineers are not working on an apple car but CarPlay integration?? Infotainment integration If aftermarket CarPlay can come down in price and integrate better with steering wheel controls I think the market could push more manufacturers to do this Maybe apple can spend some $$$ lowering engineering costs to manufacturers and become a subcontractor for dash design etc Is CarPlay following Apple TV?? Because Apple becomes dependent on outside...
There's a wonderful invention called the full stop (or period). It makes reading easier.   You might like to try it some time.   Hey ben fronst    i'm sorry about not using stops.... my right hand is bum and i had to  use my left hand when i get my right hand back i won't have to use just one finger   point (.) taken   non compete are against competitors how is apple its competitor?
Very interesting bankruptcy?? Wow as an employee of a company in bankruptcy Id like the idea of FINDING ANOTHER JOB It's not viable As a company then move on I said in a related post maybe apple tried to buy them but leadership Didn't get a chance to screw over apple or their Employees like GT did Sooooo apple went around them
Apple is not a competitor to this company It's not going to create a company Use their experience in battery development I think fuelcell for everything I including powering everything data centers spaceship headquarters Sooooo Poaching is not illegal How then to get around No compete contracts ?? Has Apple learned from Samsung that legal wheels grind slowly And by the time something happens it's too late for the other company This will all be used internally never sold...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/02/16/apple-wants-to-own-the-dashboard/23519593/ my thought exactly how to accelerate carplay integraton, how to jump start the slowness of the auto industry i'd love to have an apple store have installers for my carplay by apple
lets see apple has what 170+ billion it could buy a car company   what about designing interiors and ways to easily integrate apple products   carplay  should be a no brainer for car companies but the hesitation tells me apple wants to  have a work around, apple doesn't want to go into a different industry they will lose focus its about easy integration  how to get carplay into more cars   what about fuel cells for cars, iPads MacBooks etc
so what happens if you lose your iPhone??? can we  verify from a selection of devices??   ok found it on apple support   apple suggests placing a close persons sms capable device on your list   What if I lose or give away one of my trusted devices? If you no longer have access to one of your devices, go to My Apple ID as soon as possible to remove that device from your list of trusted devices. That device can then no longer be used to help verify your identity.
what about an apple fuel cell for iOS devices or carplay installers to push the envelope i'd love to have both i don't think the auto makers and after market services are carplay enthusiasts sure some after market companies do carplay but for 600 is just too expensive battery life for iOS is critical.....fuelcell please apple has experience with fuel cells at its data centers
How does it work or sync if pics stored on external hd I have a hdd connected to my airport ac time capsule It would not sync with iTunes when iPhone plugged in Had to copy back iPhoto to my strained MBP ssd Before itunes would sync iphone So does it bypass iTunes for sync Airport AC needs to accommodate an attached hd