or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

Ford has done a lot of great things Dropping MS is one Won't buy one because of terrible voice system and they got dinged by customer satisfaction scores it's a it barrier So ford dumps the POS ms system and partners with..... Blackberry qnx system WTF Let's embrace a dead system Ford screwed the pooch with that one Go with the best ford Just terrible announcement Get an interface customers can choose Add on apple interface for my iPhone Ford go with a winner Ford had...
so what is the draw to this new "flagship" so yesteryear    fingerprint scanner that requires precise movement and two hands i can simply lay my finger on the home button without even looking at it to open lousy ergonomics NOT 64 bit PLASTIC!!!!!   they better have different colors people won't know which is which   so why upgrade you can get the same for cheaper a poor functioning feature is a non feature   best to buy the 5c    can't compare this to the iPhone...
First I would like apple to become my TV subscription service offer alacart programming time warner will never do that Apple TV with and with out express when I got my new time capsule it improved house coverage I don't need an additional router also don't wireless extenders cut the speed by 1/2?? Make it 64 bit and push higher end games Improve interface throughout Give BT access to headsets to help assesibility Second input with DVr for over the air broadcast I'd...
as far as the remote   i bought a GE  and a 4 function RCA universal remote and its soooooo easy to program just have to make sure the universal remote has dvr buttons to take advantage of the full tav settings.  THEY WORK GREAT   the apple remote is way cool  but way easy to lose
looking forward to the update hope i don't have to buy new hardware ac would be great but i think expand BT to allow headsets, earbuds  their are many that need improved  hearing access voice control would rock
I have AC time capsule 3tb  test to see if you can "see" your iPhoto albums on ATV and select albums in iTunes to sync with your iphont i couldn't do either i fixed it by moving my iPhoto library BACK to my MBP now both ATV and iTunes  see my albums 
time-capsule 3rd gen, hdd connected by powered usb hub i can "see" my external open TC then edit > there it is  my problem i moved my iTunes and iPhoto library to the external to free up space on my new MBP 256 ssd (sweet)   i can use iTunes sync my iPhone 4s and view pics   BUT can't see photo's on my apple tv or sync photo albums to my 4s from iTunes  my iPhone has camera roll and photo stream thats it no selected albums---itunes>photo tab (open) spinning...
I retired my white mb c2d 7 years of wonderful service still is a stable very capable machine loved it I was able to upgrade ram and hd easily Got the 13 r 256 8 ram TC w external 1 TB hd Home networks and uses have changed don't need to keep as much stuff local even pages now are cloud based I wish Apple included at least TB to Ethernet adapter because even w AC Time capsule restore times are unreasonably long From what I've read I can direct connect to TC w Ethernet to...
thanks i'm moving my two MB c2d    iPhoto and iTunes to external connected to my time capsule   i thought about using wireless with a tm backup, since ac is on TC and my new MBP shouldn't take that long   can't find any reference except using "n" network which was said to be painfully slow   or   use an ethernet connection to both computers   can't wait will get them today   suggestions?? anyone try the wireless route using AC      what i'm thinking since...
how much usable space as delivered for the mbp  256 ssd   trying to figure out how much of my present macbook to offload to external on my new timecapsule thank you