or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

does photostream work on 3g i thought only wifi I wish there was an option of chosing a lower camera res, i have a separate app to do this but when i send iMessage pictures "free" how large are the file sizes for sent pictures through iMessage?? is there a way to find out
makes no sense why bid on patents when you could save big bucks by just buying the company or 51% and save 2.8 billion dollars hmmmm maybe the patents aren't relevant anymore??? oops big price drop how management can destroy a company, etc nokia, rim kodak, aol, amazing where are the company boards to protect against massive theft of value just amazing
great points and discussion, but a long haul
last gasp....its break or break time
the ipad 7+inch is for a car number one complaint from ford customers is that MS mess they put in the dash of fords, crashing and just doing the MS shuffle cars want to be associated with the success of the ipad, well those big screens are for my future car purchase ford and others need to turn from the dark side and get pads in the cars dash
first amazon doesn't post k fire sold/ delivered and what's the return rate of fire vs iPad i've never talked with anyone that has returned an iPad, they only buy more looking forward to the ipad 3 to get the ipad 2 refurb at lower price point for my mother in law first computer and ip 3 for my wife
also leaves room for refurbished for $50 less that's what i did, bought a refurb for my daughter,
other issues for those NOT WANTING chicken pox vaccines chicken pox parties are irresponsible the vaccine prevents chicken pox and the associated residual virus for SHINGLES if you or a family member has ever dealt with the massively painful and potentially blinding shingles you need to look it up and realize this
why not apple buy a cable company or lease bandwidth or partner apple has gazillion iTunes accounts, apple users spend more than others make apple tv a transition device since most now have a big screen and don't want to replace it apple has the muscle and backbone services to make this work cable companies know this as well, i'll bet 2012 is the year of apple+ cable partnerships just like the iPod was a convergence item as is the iPhone apple TV can do the same its...
iPod touch and iPhone 5 will go to 4" screens this summer AND ipad2 drops in price when iPad 3 comes out apple is covered AND developers won't have to deal with the 7" constraints i think apple will have a value option for people in which the price difference and the much better apple environment (compared to kindle) will negate much of the competition and continue the momentum i think an iPad 2 16 at $350 will rock i see apple filling in the price points