or Connect

Posts by NOFEER

apple needs to get away from samsung as supplier, stop feeding the beast that steals your IP
CES is more about presenting future flops than successes
Here's what I found its empirical but can give insight MuddyPaws said: ↑ Very true but the point I was trying to make is that for some users, iMessage could be a HUGE data user. You are right, it doesn't compress the video or picture. That's what I was talking about. A 20 meg video sends as a 20 meg video. A 1.8 meg picture sends as a 1.8 meg picture. Wrong! iMessage not only does compress pics and videos, but it also reduces resolution. I just sent a 48.6MB video over 3G...
what do you turn off?? also if under wifi isn't this priortized, meaning if you are connected to wifi why is 3g data being used,
does photostream work on 3g i thought only wifi I wish there was an option of chosing a lower camera res, i have a separate app to do this but when i send iMessage pictures "free" how large are the file sizes for sent pictures through iMessage?? is there a way to find out
makes no sense why bid on patents when you could save big bucks by just buying the company or 51% and save 2.8 billion dollars hmmmm maybe the patents aren't relevant anymore??? oops big price drop how management can destroy a company, etc nokia, rim kodak, aol, amazing where are the company boards to protect against massive theft of value just amazing
great points and discussion, but a long haul
last gasp....its break or break time
the ipad 7+inch is for a car number one complaint from ford customers is that MS mess they put in the dash of fords, crashing and just doing the MS shuffle cars want to be associated with the success of the ipad, well those big screens are for my future car purchase ford and others need to turn from the dark side and get pads in the cars dash
first amazon doesn't post k fire sold/ delivered and what's the return rate of fire vs iPad i've never talked with anyone that has returned an iPad, they only buy more looking forward to the ipad 3 to get the ipad 2 refurb at lower price point for my mother in law first computer and ip 3 for my wife