or Connect

Posts by WisdomSeed

INteresting....
What I don't care for on the remote app is that it always opens to the wrong screen, because my TV and computer are in the same room. Which also creates a problem with using the aluminum remote as it will increase the volume and start to play something on the computer and I am trying to move the cursor on the TV screen. Sheesh!
Apple shook the pillars of the world.
Drool.
I think Yahoo should get it over with and just marry Apple.
How does a small retail business make use of this technology? What has to be done to implement and maintain it? Its nice to know that some folk are taking advantage of it, but do you need to have an IT department to get it up and running?
That is a big effen deal. Chinese New Year is a monster holiday, like Christmas on steroids.
It's a stupid argument for anyone who's ever touched a tablet. I'm good with my full sized Bluetooth Apple keyboard should I need one.
At least it an unmitigated disaster.
I do have different security set up on my iPad than my iPhone., the iPhone used to request a password after five minutes, the iPad after 15. It's the same password on both. Now that I have Touch ID on the phone, I'd prefer the same experience on the iPad. I really like the TouchID and will upgrade my iPad when it becomes available. The Smart Cover is nice, but not as nice as Touch ID