or Connect

Posts by WisdomSeed

Good business!
It' pay, just needs some ironing, Remember, early adopters are really late beta testers!
He did get throttled once in the last year. Before that though, I'd check the data and I've seen him do 9 and 7 gigs in a month. When he got the 5 and it was choosing LTE over wifi, he downloaded half of the internet that month too.
300mb?! 300 megabytes! I can fart that much in a day. Where the hell did that come up with such a stupid number? Automobile manufacturers with their 36 Month or 36,000 mile warranties?
I am almost certain that most months I could save money using shared data. Right now I have four iPhones on my plan,two of them still have unlimited (initially all did, but two weren't using it so I lowered them, and of course I am now paying the old price with a cap on their data). My son, who is now in college has downloaded as much as 9 gigs in a month, and now that LTE is faster than the wifi at his school, I'm sure he won't be letting up. If they end it, then we will...
I had that BSOD on my 5s, it rebooted, and then did it again. That isn't good, but I'm sticking with it.
I actually had a blue crash twice yesterday. The screen turned blue for about a second and the phone restarted, without my prompting it. Then it happened again less then three minutes later. When it restarted, I quite all running apps and haven't had a problem since. But it shook me to see my, not even two week old 5s go through it like that. And the message thing would be nice to see fixed as well.
I didn't go to the Apple store to purchase my 5s. I went to Target, but their mobile store didn't open until 11. So I noticed the line at the AT&T store, which opened early just to sell the iPhone. They sold the last two 5s about three spots ahead of me. The two people in line in front of me were upgrading from 3Gs. They passed on the 5c's, which were still available (I was kinda surprised by that). So I walked over the the Radio Shack, which opened at 10 (it was about 9)...
I don't think they were anywhere near evenly split. I saw people walk when the 5s ran out, rather than get a 5c. A lot of people were even upgrading from the 5, for which a 5c would've been a down grade. There is an audience for the 5c, but it isn't one that would stand in line or make a great effort towards getting the phone on the first roll out. Okay, I'm sure there was a small percentage willing to move to last years model with the price drop, but the vast majority of...
Why are they blocking those apps, that is the mistake.