or Connect

Posts by Masterz1337

Having both used Droids and owning an iPhone, I can totally support this article. My mothers Droid's touchscreen was a pain to work with, nothing felt fluid or accurate, and fast motions never translated well.
Although I hate to admit it, my netbook running 10.5.6 does seem to be more stable than my Macbook Pro. As far as speeds go, the MBP takes the cake for obvious reasons.
You know you just make the OP look better right? I get you like Apple products, but you are taking this to another level. People come here to discuss Apple products and competitive products. No one is going to respect you or care what you have to say if you keep this fanatical attitude. You going to flame me because I prefer my xbox360 as a media center over an Apple TV, my hackintoshed netbook (and no, I did not pirate OSX, I went and bought it for 130$) over my macbook...
I was referring to the hardware in the iPhone 4, while the 2.1 android is more flashy than the Droids 2.0, you are right as Apple certainly has the better OS. Hardware wise, the Nexus overpowers the iPhone, and I do hope Apple's iPhone 4 patches up the "flaws" that other companies have been exploiting (camera and flash, outdated screen, and battery life flaws).
Man, the iPhone 4 is going to have to be pretty impressive if they are going to best the Nexus One.
iFind
Doesn't this mean Apple can now make money off Android as it grows... and Google with admob makes money as the Appstore grows?
If you jailbreak, you can start sorting them into folders. Other than that you're stuck playing musical chairs.
This.
Maybe Apple and MS.. Sorry, Ballmer, will team up to "kill google"