or Connect

Posts by Masterz1337

Rest in peace Jerry, my best of wishes go to your family.
Just another reason to jailbreak... Thank god I'm getting a new iPhone 3G next week.
Just hold home and lock and take a screenshot. Pirating E-Books is going to probably be the easiest thing even on the iPad, and if the screenshot capabilities are removed, then I'm sure someone will make a jailbreak app that does it easier and faster. Sucks for anyone who's trying to make money,but you're right, theres always a way around DRM, and especially when it's something you just look at.
I bet we'll see it in refrigerators, like a built in cut down family iPad that can be updated via other iDevices
I just want iPhone 4 to have a A4 like processor and a OLED screen for the enhanced battery life. I could care less about the picture quality. All the OLED's I've seen though look way better than the iPhone screen.
TBH I'm not getting the whole interface and I think it looks rather confusing, but then again that might be because i'm hung over.
Clearing inventory :-D
Looks more like iWork 09.
Still using 3.0.2 here. the 3.1 updates have always seemed so buggy, do we really need a third fix to an update of an update?
This is all very strange.