or Connect

Posts by jpcg

Alright, I am saying it means iWatch with curved display. That's why they focus on that stem that much.
Did a clean install and I won't install Flash Player until there is a stable version and I start to miss it. Haven't hit a site yet that absolutely needed it (Youtube works, Vimeo works). If I find one that doesn't I will just use a different user agent for now. I can imagine a lot of people won't notice that it is not installed by now.
A lot of people here in Europe will buy a Nokia just because it is a Nokia. So if it isn't that bad people will buy it in hordes. They are known for their extremely high quality hardware products they used to make in the 90s. (No kidding my 13 year old Nokia still works ).
Wait does this mean they implied that they are EOL Windows Phone 7? WP7 = Kin 2?Good luck getting developers to write apps for it...I hope Nokia got the memo...
Well Pixelmator made a pretty good deal with their free update to v2 so I wouldn't count them as bad. DVDRemaster had a 2 day period where their app was $5 and they send an email arround to everyone that previously owned it so that no one would miss it. So there are some solutions to this problem. The feature I miss most is student rebate. Wouldn't it be great if I could just send Apple a student certificate every semester and automatically get the student price for every...
Hi everybody! I just noticed that MobileMe has obviously erased all my Address Book contacts both on my iPhone 4 and my Mac (10.6.7) except the one number I entered this morning! The Cloud (on me.com) is empty too! Luckily I have a Time Machine Backup of my Mac.. Is there any way to get my Contacts back? I am pretty shocked right now... Didn't think something like this could happen. Thanks in advance! Jpg
I always thought that Apple used 1.4 ghz Core 2 Duos because those were the latest ULV CPUs available to them. Until recently nobody did seem to care about ULV CPUs. Could be wrong though.
I think this transition will be done for their consumer products only. Most consumers nowadays just buy MacBook Pros as their laptop even though they don't need the raw speed it offers. They don't really need those special intel instruction sets and they don't need CPU enhancements for multimedia encoding and decoding. They want battery life. They want a snappy interface. They want to run Safari/Firefox/Chrome. They want to write in Word/Excel/PowerPoint. They want to...
Agreed. Office for mac 2011 is wonderful, even better than the Windows counterpart.Wasn't "embrace enhance extinguish" once their slogan? They could at least try to do something like that with the iPad.1. They really have to release Office for iOS. Right now they are loosing a lot of money potential money here. (Embrace the iPad) 2. By the time they release their own Tablet OS/Windows 8 they could ad some exclusive features for that so people would buy Windows tablets...
Well if you buy an iPhone you don't license Apple's patents. So no..Edit: For clarification "article" in this context means patent license, not enduser product incorporating the license...