or Connect

Posts by nicwalmsley

It's free for three months because that's how long it'll take to sort out the UI If you think iTunes Apple Music UI is good, you haven't used Spotify But, glad to be back in iTunes for my music. It'll get there.
I've never understood why Apple didn't sort this out overnight a year or more ago. In iTunes right now I can "preview" any track I want, which means I get to chose the song I listen to without buying it, but I can only listen to about 1 minute of it. I can also listen to 100% of some songs without buying the song, but only if the song is more-or-less randomly chosen for me by iTunes Radio. Just introduce a pay-per-month service which lets me "preview" 100% of the song....
How long before it will be able to detect serious medical emergencies like heart attack, stroke, epileptic seizure, and contact local emergency services. How long before it books a visit to your doctor because your vital signs indicate a checkup is needed. People are seriously underestimating the appeal of a health checker. When they nail blood pressure, who won't wear one.
12 inch is very interesting but little unsure about the performance and lack of ports
Countries that are not the USA?
11 inches and the lack of weight. I'm all over the campus everyday with it under my arm. Yes the 13 pro is a contender these days.Had this 11 since late 2010 and love the form factor : performance. Just want retina and s micro sd if being greedy
Disappointing. The air remains without retina. 11 no flash boost. Next year.
You already have to register to pick up an iPhone or iPad ( when new model released) or to see Genius Bar or one to one etc. so they will just have an appointment zone within the store, discreetly but physically segregated from the open floor. To play with an edition watch you'll make a booking and will be ushered into the appointment zone at your allotted time. Or, maybe the redesign is to allow for room for a car....
I'd like the option to more easily control which photos go through the cloud. Anything I heart, for example; cloud it. Never liked the idea that everything I take clouds. In fact I think if they replaced the heart with a cloud, people would understand it better. Got a shot you love? Cloud it and it'll be added to all your devices and your cloudsite.
I love the functionality but not the look and feel. Too kiddy.