or Connect

Posts by Wonder

Using as scientific a method as possible I have estimated the UK iPad prices for you. I took 13 Apple products (iPods, Laptops and Desktops). I took the USA prices and the UK prices (minus the included VAT sales tax). I calculated the average currency conversion rate that Apple use across the 13 products. For info the range was from 1.44 dollars to the pound to 1.56 dollars to the pound. The average rate came out at 1.5 dollars to the pound. I then converted the...
Using the USB camera connector that Apple are selling. It lets you connect still and video cameras. So when the photos / video editing Apps are released - sorted!
When would you use it (here are some of my examples):- - I would use this at home rather than sitting at the iMac or having a heavy and hot MacBook on my lap, it is perfect for casual web, email, chat, Facebook, etc. No need to get up and down all the time to the computer and so much better with big screen access. For me it will be sat on the coffee table right in front of me, where I can access everything I want at the touch of a finger. So much easier to carry around...
Why do you bother coming here? You clearly have no imagination on how this product IS going to change how we use devices.
Do you actually know how the iPhone and MobileMe work? If you take a photo on the iPhone it does not automatically get transferred to MobileMe. It sits there on the device doing nothing, only accessible to the owner of the phone. If you then choose to upload the photo to MobileMe, then yes it can be seen by others. Simple answer, you don't want photos on the internet, don't post them on the internet. If Apple's "size" does not fit you then move on to another supply, it is...
In the UK we have been targets of terrorisim for many, many years, much of it funded by the New York Irish community. I have experienced 2 IRA bombs first hand (Manchester and Warrington). It is easy to poke fun at others, but you also have to be sensitive and thoughtfull about what you say because often it can make you look silly / angry / ignorant. I suspect there were many Canadians lost in the 9/11 attacks, and remember these are not the first terror acts in the...
The glass stopped 4mm short of the edge of the machine as was surrounded by the aluminium frame.
I seem to be missing something here..... Is techstud a moderator or does he have total immunity. His posts I have read here and in other threads are very rude and frequenty ofensive, but nothing seems to be done about it. Are there double standards at AppleInsider? Bill
Who forced you to buy one? It was far more limited when it was released, but yet you still bought one. All those upgrades you have had for free, some people are never happy.