or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Huh?  I just watched an entire episode of "Covert Affairs" last night.
A4 -- Cortex-A8, PowerVR SGX535 single core GPU, L2 cache 512k   A5 -- Cortex-A9, PowerVR SGX432MP2 dual-core GPU, L2 cache 1MB   That's why the 2nd gen and 3rd gen aren't able to accomplish the same things.  They are completely different processors.
People who are complaining that they need to have a cable subscription to use these sorts of channels are either being really dense or intentionally misleading just to complain.   Where exactly is the money for a basic cable channel like FX supposed to come from if no one has to actually pay for the cable subs that carry the channel?!   Now, there is an argument for stuff like HBO Go -- pay for it a la carte, essentially.  But channels like USA or FX or other basic...
Oh yeah, the keyboard is an awesome addition.  Love it.
 Oh, come on!  Are you really asking that people READ THE ARTICLE before calling it lies?! What new insanity is this?!
I know I rarely use Safari on either my 5S or Air, since most sites that I care about have their own dedicated apps that work better on a phone (especially) than Safari does.  They are written with that sort of device in mind, so interface is simplified, etc.
I haven't noticed any serious problems on my 5S or my Air yet.  But to be honest, I haven't had a huge amount of time to use either.  I'm about to head to Starbucks for some reading (need to re-read "Mockingjay" before the movie comes out :) ), and I'll probably play with a lot more than I have had the chance to so far.  So, we'll see.   But so far, so good.
 Likewise. They do it because it's "cool" to do it.
 That's what I'm leaning towards.  But I still haven't entirely made up my mind.  My current 5 is white -- which is obviously not an option with the 6. Sadly, since I sort of like the white.
I was really questioning whether or not I would update, since I didn't really want a bigger phone.  But I made a little cut-out, and it seems like it will be ok.  I'm talking about the 4.7", of course.  That 5.5" -- I just don't get those things at all; never have.   And as far as the tech itself, this is clearly a step (or two) forward, and pretty difficult to pass up for that reason.  Add to that that Gazelle will give me nearly $300 for my 5S -- I'll definitely be...