or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Umm, EVERYONE knew Adele was dropping a new album.  It's been reported on practically every conceivable site. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/11/21/adele-25-may-break-one-week-album-sales-record/76171974/ http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6770264/adele-25-nsync-no-strings-attached-nielsen-soundscan-billboard-charts It's not like Adele is some obscure, unknown artist.  
Are you being sarcastic, or are you just ignorant on a galactic level?
Well, considering that I've already purchased it from iTunes ...   Certainly not going to miss out on new Adele music.
Well, as it presently stands it would be a "first job." :) But I get where you're going with the comment.  Heh.
Someone here can loan me $4k, right? :)   To be honest, my late 2012 27" iMac is still rocking.  But man, would I love to get one of these.  Maybe I should sell a few shares of  stock?  Heh.
Huh.  I've seen the film many times and would totally disagree that his love life was the "main theme." To me, and I think it's summed up perfectly in the final scene, the primary thematic push in the film is that Zuckerberg was not a bad guy, but that he -- for various reasons which the film investigates -- did everything he could to alienate as many people as possible.  One of the main reasons behind this was that he was far more comfortable with technology than with...
While your statement that "a lot of people don't have computers" is certainly objectively true on a global scale, I'm willing to bet actual money that the percentage of people who buy an AppleTV who also don't have a computer is close to zero.
Steve Jobs never would have allowed the Royals to take a 7-2 lead in extra innings!   :)
Actually, I didn't think much of "12 Years" overall, though it certainly had its moments.  A MUCH better McQueen/Fassbender film is "Shame."  I think by a long, LONG shot.
You're also assuming that the average audience goer gives a crap about that.  Which he or she doesn't.  Heck, the average audience goer doesn't have even close to the information necessary to make a judgement either way.