or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Wow.  Just ... wow.   Oh well.  Another site that isn't worth my time anymore.  It happens, I guess.  I had a good time while I was here, surprisingly so, it turns out.  Have fun waiting for prophecies to come true and for all that other BS.  Maybe Jesus will give you a new 5k iMac or something.   Wow.  Later.
Let's face it: Alabama will never join the 20th, let alone the 21st century.  This is fact.  Alabama and Mississippi are mired in a 19th century view of the world.  Even Georgia is making strides to join the rest of us in the modern world.     But AL and MS?  It's just not going to happen.  Some rocks can't be broken.  The sooner we realize these realities, the better.
A "Disgorgement" sound quite painful. :)
That Samsung is total Samsung, or just electronics?  
Not that this really means anything, not concrete anyways.  But AAPL is up 1.29% in after hours trading, for whatever that's worth.
Yeah, I've seen this sentiment on various boards today, and one thing they all have in common is that they never say what *would* have been a significant upgrade.  You nailed it.  The thing's loaded, and it's thinner than an iPhone 6+!  Come on.  
Classy. "Jerk wad?"  What are you, 12?
 Jeez.  Those are pretty amazing numbers if you sit back and think about it.
Because if you read it on the InterWebs, then it just HAS to be true.  Right?
One big difference:  With Yosemite, I click the ESC button or whatever, and I have immediate WiFi connectivity.  The second I am back, I am on-line.  With Mavericks, it wasn't a big deal, but it was between 5-10 seconds.  Doesn't sound like much, granted.  And it isn't.  But multiple times a day?     Now, it's automatic.  Right there.  I like that.