or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Hey.  The crack pipe -- put it down.  Trust me, I'm doing you a favor. 
 Bull.  That's only true if saying, "F-You" is the reason you bought it. There are lots of other reasons why someone might want a very expensive Omega, or whatever.
 Did you read the quote I attached to my last post?  It wasn't by you.  THAT was the one that I was saying was victim blaming.
 Just one more OT, golf-related comment.  Phil Mickelson, clearly the most famous lefty on tour these days (well, Bubba Watson is up there now too, I guess), is actually right-handed.  For a golfer playing lefty, the dominant arm is the right arm, with the opposite being true for righty golfers, obviously.  Oh how I wish all those years ago when I picked up the game that I had taken it up playing left-handed. :) OK, done with the golf comments now, promise.  Heh.
 Only a guess, but he looks like a lefty golfer to me.  In that case, he would have a glove on his right hand for hours at a time, except when he is putting (unless he's like me -- and Lexi Thompson -- who just leave the glove on). :) Actually, it's pretty funny following some of the LPGA players on Instagram and Twitter.  When they're on vacation and posting a pic in a bikini, for instance, their arms are tanned down from where the sleeves would end.  One hand is tan, the...
 LOL :) Yeah, I think your description of what probably happened is most likely right around the mark.  heh.
 Depends on what it looks like, what it is capable of, and how much it costs. As far as "need" that would be no one.  You only need three things: Food, water, and shelter.
 This was the quote to which I was responding.  And if this isn't victim blaming, I really don't know what is:  That, to me, is beyond offensive.  Well, when I said "no one" I was exaggerating.  I meant "very few people compared to how many people are interested in pics of Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence."  I was attempting to be concise, but it ended up being at the cost of being precise. :)
That thing is hideously ugly.  Whoever designed that should be fired from his or her job.
 Luxury watches -- or luxury jewelry of any kind -- is an item that will not only last decades for you, but be passed down once you die.  These aren't items meant to be replaced every year or two, like most tech items.  These are luxury items that last more than one lifetime. $11,000 isn't all that much when you consider that.