or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

EDIT: Ooops.  Misunderstood.
That Modern Buckle looks really cool.  But along with the white Sport Band that came with my watch, I purchased the Milanese Loop as well.  I just can't bring myself to drop another $249 on yet another band.    But I want it. :(
Believe me: That says more about you than her. :) And Tay-Tay is a nice girl.  A super-duper rich nice girl.  But a nice girl.  :)
I've enjoyed it ... when I remember to use it.  I know that sounds ridiculous.  But the stuff in my library is so familiar, and I so often just click on some playlist or album I've already listened to a million times, just out of habit.  It's sort of weird, when I think about it, to be honest. But I'll definitely sign up for a few months and see if my usage habits change.
Don't worry.  She'll take care of it.  :)  
Right there with you, brother. Heck, once I got used to Quick Type I couldn't believe I ever was able to function without it!
What are the last 5 films you've seen?  Without out context it's impossible to know what your opinion really means.  Just for the record: Late Autumn (d. Y. Ozu, 1960)Sliding Doors (d. Peter Howitt, 1998)Ex Machina (d. Alex Garland, 2015)Che Part 1 & Part 2 (d. Steven Soderbergh, 2008)It Follows (d. David Robert Mitchell, 2014)
Heh.  Probably true on both counts, come to think of it. :)
You're absolutely insane.  And let me say, I'll take what Aaron Sorkin writes over anyone on this site, including you.  Call me when you've written "Sports Night" and "The West Wing" and "The American President" and "Charlie Wilson's War" and "Moneyball"  and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and "The Newsroom" and whatever else I'm forgetting. Give me a freakin' break.  Every anonymous loser on the web thinks he is a perfect genius.  Get real.
OK, thanks.  I could see how these would work as improvements on my MacBook.  But on my 27" iMac none of these are going to be improvements at all, AFAIC.  Oh well.  I'll get used to them eventually, I suppose. Thanks again.