or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Oh, I will see it.  Whether or not in the theater, that's a different question, as I rarely get to the theater much anymore.  But frankly, I'm far more interested in pretty much anything by Sorkin and Fassbender than I am in your opinion.
Is it Monday yet? :)   I'm definitely looking forward to this.  And when I turned in my 5s to get a 6s, I got a gift card for $165, so free!
Here's another question: Did he?
  These are two of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site, and that's saying something.
 "Fassbender is a fine actor?"  Are you being serious?  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Bale fan.  But Fassbender is one of the greatest actors on the planet.  I mean, for god's sakes, just watch "Hunger" and you know all you need to know.
 I'm fairly sure that what you understand about Fellini and Kubrick is pretty much nil.  
Nice.  I wish I could be there. 
That sounds like loads of fun.  Is anyone going to be there talking afterwards?
Habits are hard to break.  I'm realizing that now.  But that multi-tasking feature is catching on with me for sure.  It's pretty cool.
There was an episode of "The Big Interview with Dan Rather" a couple years ago where he interviewed Aaron Sorkin.  I think that anyone interested in this film and its "accuracy" or lack thereof should search it out on YouTube or wherever.   It could be very enlightening.