or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Exactly. It's also like whenever someone answers a question with a question.  
So, straight people CHOOSE to be straight?1) Cook was hardly the only one.  Do I need to post that list again?  I seriously doubt that you have more acumen than the CEOs of Apple, Intel, LinkedIn, Cisco, Microsoft, Ebay, Twitter, PayPal, and over 40 other major tech companies COMBINED!  I really don't.  No offense.  Not to put you on the spot, but how much money did you make last year?  I'm guessing it's not 100s of billions of dollars. 2) CEOs are ALWAYS politically...
I believe it because it's true.  I wasn't being abusive in the slightest.  I was calling you out for writing a bunch of nonsense that was implying all sorts of absurdity and then pretending as if you knew what the hell you were talking about.
If you think that my calling your comment BS is abuse, then you have a seriously low tolerance.  Believe me, if I were "abusing" you then you'd be quite aware of it.
I'm sorry but it's clear that you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.  Here, this Kindle e-textbook is totally free: http://www.amazon.com/CK-12-Probability-Statistics-Advanced-Second-ebook/dp/B007W4K3V8/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1428135052&sr=8-14&keywords=statistics
So, straight people CHOOSE to be straight? Because I sure as hell never made that choice.
What "cover?"  My position in all of these threads has been exactly the same since Day One.  What are you insinuating?  My desire to hide under "cover" of any kind, at any time in my life (that I can remember), adds up to zero.
I don't know if you have ever studied mathematics of any kind, let alone statistics, but you don't have to poll 150M people to get an accurate result.  That simply is not how statistics works.  And I can't find the poll concerning the Soviet Union right now, but I can assure you that what I stated is true.  I wrote a paper on it, in fact. Here's a nice one that is fairly On-Topic:  You just have to love the public.
I'm sorry, but that's just total BS from start to finish. That entire post is like where someone says something such as, "Look, I'm not a racist, but ...." ETA: Oh, and:  How in Hera's name is that different than ANY young couple adopting a kid?  Jeez.  I just cannot believe the crap in this thread.