or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

If you believe that making movies is about that sort of thing then I feel sorry for you.
I haven't seen it yet, but I will say this unequivocally:     Any movie written by Aaron Sorkin and starring Michael Fassbender is a must see for me.  They could make a movie about ... I don't, can't think of anything right now, but something completely boring and irrelevant.  I'd be there.  Sorkin's talent is off the charts.  And the same goes for Fassbender.  These guys are at the top of their professions for a very specific reason:  They are amazing.
Thank you! :) I will tell you, I really love this phone.  I thought the size would be a problem, but it isn't at all.  And wow, it's just beautiful.  Now, once I figure out all the new features I'll be set.  Heh.  Oh, and if I can get used to the lock button being on the side.  I still reach for the top every.  single.  time.  :)
Just got my 6S about 45 minutes ago and am still figuring all this stuff out.  The last iPhone I had was a 5S, so a lot of this new to me.  But it's still fun to play around with. 
But there's only one Vogue.
Those are some really gorgeous photos.  
This whole thing is giving me a headache. :)   But for me at least, it comes down to this: Convenience.  If I pay some extra amount (doesn't sound like much, really), it's worth it to me.  I can walk into the Apple Store each year, and walk out with a new phone.  No fuss, no muss.  Wham, bam, thank you ma'am.  
Well, any time is pretty much fine for me these days.  I only get sleep like once in every two-and-a-half days anymore.   I did set my iPhone alarm for 1pm EST just in case though.
I've never used Facebook.  And certainly wouldn't now -- I might have considered it back when it was only students or something (of course, I wasn't a student then).  But I can't imagine living without Twitter.     I'm curious to see how this new version works on the iPad.
Why, exactly?  I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm genuinely curious.  I mean, you're spending over $2,000 minimum for one of these things, but the $80 SuperDrive is going to somehow break the bank?