or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

OK, fair enough. My point, however, was that Samsung sells junk for low margins.  In that way, they are the same.
Well, goodnight.
 Couldn't agree with you more.
 Stealing is wrong, mmkay? Samsung decided, a LONG time ago, that they would take Apple's designs and use them to their advantage.  Since then, they have been doing exactly that. That's wrong. The answer:  SQUASH them!  Beat on them like little roaches on the cement.  Don't ever give them cover, don't ever give them a way out, don't ever give them light.  Destroy, demolish, detonate. They want to play with the big boys?  Good for them.  Let's get ready to rumble.
 I'm done with Samsung too. I said recently here that I was getting a new HDTV, and I am NOT replacing my Samsung with another Samsung.  LG?  Maybe.  Vizio?  Probably.  We'll see. Now, my Samsung BD player ... I doubt I'll have any problems with that anytime soon.  But when I do, its replacement will definitely not be a Samsung. They are not fair players.  I understand that business is business, and all that.  But there's a difference between that and what Samsung has been...
 Gotcha.  Interesting.  As a person who knows about as much about code as he knows about cricket, this is interesting info. :) Thanks.
 I'll have to look for the link again, but there was a major Twitter dev asking why both devs and designers focus more on iOS when Android has 80% of the market share.  The answer was simple: iOS users spend WAY more money on apps and shopping and ads.
 Umm, I've been an Apple smartphone consumer since the original in 2007, and an Apple consumer in general since about 2003 (not that long compared to many here, granted). I have NEVER felt that could get more bang for the buck by buying Samsung and "cramming more stuff" in there.  I have all the apps I want, all the functionality I want, and I have one thing that Samsung will NEVER have: resale value. When I upgraded from the 5 to the 5S, Gazelle gave me $34 more for my 5...
 IF they think they are on top, then they need to hire some new people.  Market share and profit are two entirely different things.  And Apple blows Samsung out of the water when it comes to profits from smartphones. They can be the McDonald's of the smartphone as long as they want.
Oh Samsung, stay classy as always.   /s