or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Oh, man.  *shakes head* :)
 Do you plan on being stranded on a desert island sometime soon?  If so, I hope you remember to have at least a volleyball. :)
 HA!  Damn straight. :) ETA:  I actually have found Bing to better, anyways.
So a few hours in ...   It doesn't look THAT much different than my Mavericks set-up, but there are certainly some differences in the UI.  I have not noticed the translucency of the menus that much, but there is definitely a more "easy" overall look.   A few things work differently.  I had to Bing to figure out how to turn on the Dashboard for instance (Settings --> Mission Control).  I still haven't completely figured out the new Dock.  And I am not 100% sure of how I...
I use Amazon all the time. Doesn't mean I don;t hate them.
 The Keychain problem has been going onnforever.  It SHOULD be simple, but somehow it keeps not doing anything.  I am sure it's me.
 Thank you!  :)
 Amazon is a loser when it comes to HW.  EVERY.  SINGLE.  TIME.  That's their entire business plan.  They make cheap crap that only digs into their sales system.  And I say this as someone who probably has spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $30,000 at Amazon.  So I am NOT anti-Amazon. But let's not pretend that their HW is anything but junk that is sold at a loss.  That's what it is.  
 Really?  I figured a separate partition would be fine,  no?  My back-up is a TM back-up, but obviously connected to the same machine. Well, so far, I've played around with Yosemite a bit.  I like it, though I WISH I COULD EFFIN' GET ICLOUD KEYCHAIN TO ACTUALLY *WORK* FOR ONCE!  Other than that, though ... :) One thing though, and I'm sure that this shows how dumb I am -- I always assumed (from years of using Linux) that when I restarted, it would give me the option of the...
Re-loaded the Beta page every 10 mins or so, eventually got through.  D/L-ing now.  Will be interesting to see what happens. :)