or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Excellent point.
 The thing about Taylor (and her team) is that she's pretty much always been like this.  I mean, if people don't follow her business experiences, they see her smiling, laughing with her super-model friends, Tweeting about her cat, etc.  And that probably is what she's like, from day to day.  I mean, I doubt people like Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid, etc. would be her BFFs if she were some selfish uber-bitch. But man, when it comes to business -- she doesn't take...
The intersting thing about all of this is that it's probably , in the end, not all that important economically to her.  I mean, "1989" sold over 1M copies in the first week (the first to do so since 2002 -- Eminem).  But more to the point, artists make the vast majority of their revenue from touring.  And she's selling out everywhere, while playing football and soccer stadiums.   And man, I was thinking about seeing her when she played here at Ford Field where the Lions...
T-Swizzle may very well be the most powerful person on Earth!   :)   Seriously, though, she certainly is the most powerful person in the music industry.  Hell, for all intents and purposes, she IS the music industry these days.  This never made a difference to me, except on a theoretical level, as I own all of her music on iTunes anyways.  Listening to her right now, as a matter of fact.   But all joking aside from my first line, it really does sort of show how...
So, you're saying that setting up the iPhone is too complex for most people? Well, that presents difficulty, since you need a working an iPhone for 95% of the Watch's functionality to work. :)
You do realize that your "plan" would be completely illegal, right?
There seem to be a lot of us. :)
That's what mine said, then I checked my account and it was about $365 less than before.  All of a sudden I couldn't quit my order on my watch.  And now it says that my Milanese band is 2-4 weeks off.  It's really a mess.   I hope you get your watch soon. BTW, for anyone who has their watch already, is there a way to switch the scrolling in the settings?  I've been using "reverse scrolling" on my Magic Trackpad for years now, and the whole idea of "scrolling down" to do...
Yes.  No, I'm sure you're not.  :)  But I like the options so far.  Hey, I'm sure things will expand over time.  You may get what you want eventually.
Cool. :) Apparently, my Watch Sport DID ship, even though Apple had the Orders page all screwed up (long story) -- so, looks like I'm going to have ANOTHER box sometime tomorrow.  Yay me! :)