or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

I didn't miss a thing.  I see people like you here every day.  "I love Apple, but ...." Here's a hint:  If you have to qualify something like that, the statement itself is worthless.  And honestly, if you're squinting at an iPhone screen, then you need to see an optometrist.  I mean, I have 20/10 vision, so maybe I'm not a perfect example.  But still, you really need help if you can't see what's on an iPhone screen.
 That depends on what you mean by "mass market" really.  But yeah, interesting interview.  Oh for f$%#'s sake.  Really?  Do you have any other tune but this one?
 Oh, I agree.  Film criticism and filmmaking are as alike as selling golf clubs and being a pro golfer: They both have to do with the same thing in general, but are totally different disciplines.
 LOL! :) Oh believe me, I -- errm, I mean someone I know -- knows all about that stuff.  Yeah.  Someone I know.
 This isn't a criticism at all, just an observation.  This is the sort of thing I see all the time time on tech sites.  You can do that, yes.  I can.  Most of us can.  But how many people who, say, need the Finder explained to them in extreme detail, or have "123456" or "password" as their password can? I think a lot of us on tech sites tend to project onto the general population.  It's like, "Well, that's no problem.  Just root your phone, d/l Cynagenmod, do x, then y,...
 Oh man, I was tired when I posted that.  The $55.6B was profits. You're right of course.  I really need to pay more attention when I post. :)  Thanks.
@Marvin  This is totally OT and not relevant, really, but as a huge French New Wave fan, I felt the need to say this.  You said:  Almost all the important filmmakers of the New Wave (Godard, Truffaut, Rivette, Rohmer, Chabrol, etc.) were critics at Cahiers du Cinema, a very important film criticism publication in Paris in the 50s. As I said, totally irrelevant to the point being made. :)
 I didn't say they were cheap or that many people use them. And it's not nit-picking.  You used an incorrect phrase ad people are calling you on it.  Why not just rephrase what you said?
 So, satellite phones aren't "capable of making voice calls?"  Wow.  Didn't know that.  Thanks, man.
 This post is epically hilarious.  I've saved it for posterity's sake. "Don't me wrong, I love Apple and I am rooting for them, but ..." sealed the deal. :)