or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Oh god.  Here we go again. :(
 True enough.  I can't argue with that.
 Solips posted the video, so no explanation really needed. But I've been watching football -- especially college football -- for over 35 years, and that was one of, if not THE, most amazing wins I've ever seen.  And as you can imagine, both being in Alabama, Auburn and Alabama are sort of rivals. :)  Not to mention that this was basically a determination of who would play in the National Championship game. So, yeah.  Kinda Huge. :)
Tim's such a cool guy.  Excellent speech.   The "extra 1 second" comment made me laugh out loud, too. :)
 I've owned an iPhone, an iPhone 3GS, an iPhone 4S, an iPhone 5, and now own an iPhone 5S.  So, sorry to burst your bubble on that one. In the past couple of years I haven't been using my phone nearly as much as I used to.  I rarely need to charge it every day. 
 Please explain to me how, with incredible sales of the 5S and 5C -- both high margin products -- in markets like the US, Japan, and others how Apple profits will be down?  The iPad Air and rMini?  In Japan, for instance, which I think we can agree is a rather large electronics market, over the first month the Air and rMini accounted for 6 of the top 10 spots in the tablet market.  Here in the US, the Air and the rMini are the best selling tablets. Apple is expected to...
 Ouch.  I didn't even think about the blood issue.  That doesn't sound fun AT ALL! :)
 Headdesk. Again, please, put down the crack. I've done it.  It can be fun.  It's ultimately quite bad for you. No one cares how many WP people are buying, unless they are premium phones.  Apple doesn't compete in the "I'm-a-feature-phone-cross-dressed-as-a-smartphone" market.  They never have.  They never will.  How much of those supposed gains in WP marketshare were PREMIUM phones? How much did WP gain in PROFIT compared to iOS?  How much are devs making from selling...
I've never understood why people want wireless charging.  I just don't get why it's such a difficult task to plug in the Lightning Connector once every how many days?  I CAN see it as being useful at places like the ones mentioned in the article, airports, sports arenas and such.  That I get.
  Are you high?  No, seriously, are you?  Or drunk?  Or both? For the love of Hera, just YESTERDAY it was reported that for EVERY.  SINGLE.  MAJOR.  CARRIER. in the US, the iPhone 5S is #1 and the 5C is #3.  So, I have to ask: WTF are you talking about?!  You Android fans can go on and on about Market Share until you're blue in the face.  The FACT is that Apple controls a giant percentage of mobile phone PROFITS! And if Market Share is so freakin' important, then why do so...