or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

So, you're point is?
Well, I remember, as I stated earlier in another thread, that most Americans believe we fought AGAINST the Soviets in WWII.  So, we aren't the brightest bulbs in the tanning booth, overall.   Something like half (I forget the percentage, now -- it's early) couldn't locate Louisiana on a US map?  Come on.  Louisiana?!  It's about as easy to find as Texas.   I love my celebrity news and sports as much as the next person.  I follow fashion diligently.  I can tell all...
Why can't I get my Keychain Password to work on my iPad? Works perfectly on my main iMac. But on mobile, I keep having problems. I've looked at answers online, everything. I just can't figure it out. Am I missing something? Thanks.
 As I've said many times here, when I upgraded from the 5 to the 5S, for instance, Gazelle gave me $30 more for my 5 than I paid for it.  I was able to upgrade not only to the 5S, but also double storage from 32GB to 64GB for a grand total of $69. If I would have stuck with 32GB, I would have actually MADE money in the transaction.  Well, that's not 100% true, since ATT charges you $35 (I think that's what it currently is) to upgrade early.  Essentially, it would have cost...
 1. Well, maybe your lifetime will be longer than mine.  I'm 44, drink a lot, and I smoke.  So my days are already limited. :) 2. "... and I have no reason not to believe them."  Oh, when it comes to Google, I have all sorts of reasons not believe whatever it is they are saying this week.  When it comes to Google, ask yourself, "Does this help them sell more ads?"  If the answer is yes, then it will be something they seriously pursue.  If the answer is no, then it will be...
 I waited.  Though, to be honest, I couldn't tell you exactly why at this point.  I just remember thinking something along the lines of, "Let's see how it turns out."  But, I barely remember yesterday, so ... :)
I gave my 3GS to my dad years ago, and he uses it to listen to podcasts.  After that, though, I sell each version to Gazelle, to fund my (now) yearly upgrade.
 The 1970s called, and they would like their disco and big hair back. Thanx
 Because Johnny Weir left?  I don't know. Whether Gold or Wagner are gay, I have no idea.  Same with Brown and ... what's his name?  I can't remember.  But why does it matter to you?  They can be gay or straight or bi or whatever, what difference does it make? Personally, I WISH Gold and Wagner were gay, and would release a sex tape.  But I don't think that this is really the forum to discuss it, do you?
 One of my favorites, for sure. :)