or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Uh-huh.
 Yeah.  It's not as if the entire Internet was created, essentially, by the government. Oh, wait.
 I'm not sure what they'll do.  But unless they have some super-duper-double-secret battery tech hidden somewhere in the basement at Cupertino, doubling the resolution (which quadruples the number of pixels) would be a battery life disaster.  And no one would be able to notice a resolution improvement. So, again, I don't know what they'll do.
 We'll see.  I have a feeling we'll be hearing an announcement before WWDC.  
 The $1B number includes content bought through AppleTV.  The numbers for iTunes as a whole are WAY bigger than $1B alone.
That comment means absolutely nothing,  since he can just say, "I didn't mean that ... blah blah blah."  
 I've got to agree with Tallest Skill on this one.  I'm looking at my iPhone right now, and I can't see how 2x the pixels would improve the experience.  It would just be using up the battery more quickly.
 I couldn't agree more.  Archaic is a perfect description.  Also, and this might just be my set-up and inability to fix it, I don't know; but the volume levels are all over the place -- cable is one thing, Blu-Ray player is another, AppleTV is something else -- it drives me nuts.
 LOL :) Well, I can be satisfied with the fact that SHE kissed ME!  Granted, I'd wanted to kiss her for like two years.  So ... Honestly, hell sounds like more fun anyways.