or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

I have to admit, I'm not seeing the problem either.  Everything is silky smooth, from what I can tell.
 I never owned one of those, and whenever I see one I wish that I had.  I'll have to pick one up, one day.  I just adore that design.  There's something very forward-looking about it, and at the same very "Jetsons" too. :) It really was a beautiful design, IMO.
 Can you explain what you mean by "works intermittently?"  What problems are you having?
 Heh.  Maybe. I mean, when Adobe itself has dropped mobile Flash ...
I'm starting to have a difficult time discerning between sarcasm and non-sarcasm in this thread.   I think we all need to start using the "/s" marker again. :)
 Do any major stores use Flash anymore, or at least use it exclusively without having a redirect to a mobile site? I just did a quick (admittedly anecdotal) test, and my iPad was able to connect to all of these: H&MNordstromBergdorf GoodmanSaksMacy'sBurberry So, I'd be surprised if any major retailers were relying on Flash at this point.  As I said, that was just a quick, anecdotal check.  But I can't remember the last time I couldn't connect to a site because it was all...
 Well, it might not be a big deal to you.  To me, it is.  But as I've said repeatedly in this thread, if it happens, and if they don't -- for whatever reason -- don't continue to make a 4" flagship version, I will have no option than to just accept it. Yes, technically it is a 1" difference.  But a 5" screen makes for a much bigger phone than a 4" screen.  And I don't want a much bigger phone, as I like mine just the way it is.  I don't have my iPhone to watch "Hunger...
 I couldn't agree more. I mean, I've sort of steeled myself to the (seeming) fact that there will be a 5" iPhone in the near future.  As I said, I don't like it, but it will probably happen, so what's the point of working myself into a tizzy? OTOH, if Apple ever ventures into the "phablet" (the worst neologism of ALL TIME!) territory, I may have a nervous breakdown.
 Yes.  Yes it would have been hilarious. :) As to a larger phone, I don't really care.  I know it's a near certainty.  And I also know that I probably won't like it.  But there's no point in complaining about something that is going to happen, no matter what I do.  I mean, it was 19F this morning.  What's the point of complaining about it?  It doesn't make it any warmer. *shrug* It would be great if they could keep both sizes as flagship models, but I understand what...
 I agree with nearly everything you said here. Samsung may actually make tiny profits on the junk phones they sell, I don't know.  But their goal to seems to be to flood the market at any cost, as you basically said.  Actually, that's Google's plan with Android as a whole, if you think about it.  All Google wants is any (premium or piece of shit -- doesn't matter) device running Android so that they can get advertising returns.  So, I guess it's no surprise that Samsung is...