or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Are you high?  No, seriously, are you?  Or drunk?  Or both? For the love of Hera, just YESTERDAY it was reported that for EVERY.  SINGLE.  MAJOR.  CARRIER. in the US, the iPhone 5S is #1 and the 5C is #3.  So, I have to ask: WTF are you talking about?!  You Android fans can go on and on about Market Share until you're blue in the face.  The FACT is that Apple controls a giant percentage of mobile phone PROFITS! And if Market Share is so freakin' important, then why do so...
 Did you HONESTLY not know what it looked like before you decided to update?  There had only been about sixty gazillion articles about it.
Hey, Mods, not trying to tell you how to do your job, but it seems to me that pretty much everything that could be said has been said here.  Might not be the worst idea in the world to close the thread at this point.   Just an idea.
 The fact that you can even compare Bin Laden's role in Afghanistan with Mandela's in his South Africa is simply amazing to me. With that, I'm done discussing this.
 Who exactly was Bin Laden trying to liberate from crushing, dehumanizing oppression?
 I've said for years (and it's not like I'm the only one who's ever said this) that if all of our lives are judged solely by the worst thing we've ever done, we are all in a LOT of trouble.
 OJ Simpson was married to Nicole Brown, too.
 Yeah, I was thinking that I was probably solely responsible for the increase.  I like to be important that way! :)
 Well, maybe you're right about the misfit toys. :)  Although, both of the places from which I was banned were comic book forums and -- understand that I say this a comic book nerd myself -- there are few groups of people in the world who are more rabid, often concerning the most minute issue or disagreement, than comic book fans.  I could lead you to 20+ page threads that occurred when they gave Wonder Woman pants, for instance. :)  Though I will admit as a Wondy fan...
 Heh.  What happened to you at MacRumours has, unfortunately, happened to me -- at more than one internet forum.  I definitely know how you feel. :)