or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

LOL :) Yeah.  Apple will adopt mobile Flash, what?  6-8 months after even Adobe announced they are ceasing support for it?  Are you serious?  I mean, really, where do get these ideas?  You're like the Glenn Beck of Apple theories.  Not angry at all.  Actually, I was laughing.  And I notice that you didn't respond to what I actually said.  Just to make it clear, in bullet point format: Retail Stores, FY 2013 -- $4.5bn in revenue-- $10.9m in revenue per store-- 18.5k...
 WTF are you talking about?!  From the Q4 report:  Seriously, if you EVER have ANYTHING to do with running any publicaly traded company, PLEASE let me know.  I really, really don't want any of that stock.
 Yeah, I use Reminders, though not as much as you do.  And I've noticed some flakiness, too, though it seems to work pretty well most of the time. Personally, I think that Clock/Alarm/Reminders/Calendar need to be synced together a bit more well.
 Oh, btw: These are change-able in Settings.   PS: One thing that DOES bother me, and I don't understand (just me being dumb, I'm sure), is when I'm involved in Safari (say), and I click on Settings, do some stuff, and Quit -- all of a sudden it slashes me over to iTunes (which I have set fullscreen in a different Space).  What is that about?  Do I have something set incorrectly in the Settings?  It's weird.  It should set me back to Safari, no?
 Eh.  Don't worry about it. :)  Huh.  I wonder if it's a difference in HW thing?
 See, this is why I ask. With the exception of the aforementioned TimeMachine problem I am having and can't seem to fix, Mavericks runs smooth as silk for me, and even fixed a few problems I was having in ML (w/ Mail, for instance). So it's always interesting to hear what others' experiences are. I will say this, though: There are certain problems I'm unlikely to face, maybe, as opposed to you.  I have a Fusion Drive, for example, and applications pretty much open...
 For instance? I'm not saying you aren't having problems.  I'm just curious as to what they are.  You don't know that those are 15,000 different users, though.  
 Yeah, I've read (a lot of) those threads. Mine won't even complete, and tells me that there's not enough room.  Why it's not just eliminating older backups to make room for the new one, I'm not sure.  Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
Exactly.   Since I installed Mavericks, I've had exactly one problem: Something with Time Machine and my external disk.  But since the vast majority of people using Mavericks haven't had this problem, I figure it's something that 1) has to do with the way I had it set-up, or 2) just something I don't understand.  *shrug*   What I didn't do was assume that it was a problem with Mavericks.
 See, that's why I put the word "justify" in there. :)  I know, I know.  But they look so cool! :)