or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

I know that Apple hasn't always done this.  But this item is a fashion item as much as anything.  And fashion items have different rules.
Well, then I can't understand how you can have lived in this world without figuring out that this is just the way it works.  Look at any red carpet, for example.  You think anyone pays for that Marchesa gown or those Louboutin stilettos?  Or for those massive diamond studs?  Of course not.  But as long as they answer, "Who are you wearing?" everyone wins. This is life, man.  Katy Perry having an Apple Watch makes it cool to her fans.  Etc. 
You can't be serious.  This is the way the world works.  
Yep.  I mean, that picture that Marvin posted says it all: Karl Lagerfeld AND Anna Wintour.  That is essentially fashion in its entirety right there.
But you're just some sick Apple Sycophant! :)
This is more like: "No wireless. Less space than a Nomad. Lame." :)
Thought people here might be interested in this:   http://fashionista.com/2015/04/apple-watch-editorial-styling   Oh, and I ordered a regular Sport 38mm (it seems best -- but I guess we'll see), with a White Band, and then ordered an additional Milanese band.  I guess I will get my Milanese band on target date, but the watch itself won't arrive until June sometime.    PS: This is all my fault.  I'm the one who waited hours to make an order.  As I was actually up at...
People aren't denying the Core M's place in the line-up.  People are, however, denying that it matters to 98% of the users who would consider a MacBook over a MBP.
 Yeah, for the most part you're right about the Wicked and Vivid stuff, though there are women who really produce the hell out of various BDSM stuff.  But yeah, while I think Stormy Daniels, for instance, is a cool person, I'm not really into watching her productions.
"True Detective" :)