or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

No one said anything would be illegal.  Or that you don't have the right to say what you want. Just like it's not illegal for me to say that I wouldn't help pull you out of a ditch if your life depended on it.
You sound like a real class act.  
You completely don't understand how fashion and advertising work, do you?
Yeah, because someone like Katy Perry or J.J. Abrams can't afford to buy one for themselves.   Just to put these sorts of things into perspective, Taylor Swift made $66M last year alone.  Gisele made $45M.  If you think people like that need free stuff, you're living in a fantasy land.
 All people are NOT equal.  Never have been, never will be.  
I know that Apple hasn't always done this.  But this item is a fashion item as much as anything.  And fashion items have different rules.
Well, then I can't understand how you can have lived in this world without figuring out that this is just the way it works.  Look at any red carpet, for example.  You think anyone pays for that Marchesa gown or those Louboutin stilettos?  Or for those massive diamond studs?  Of course not.  But as long as they answer, "Who are you wearing?" everyone wins. This is life, man.  Katy Perry having an Apple Watch makes it cool to her fans.  Etc. 
You can't be serious.  This is the way the world works.  
Yep.  I mean, that picture that Marvin posted says it all: Karl Lagerfeld AND Anna Wintour.  That is essentially fashion in its entirety right there.
But you're just some sick Apple Sycophant! :)