or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

The Starbucks by my house is pretty loud, but I'm usually there at night.  It's somewhat close to a high school, and there's nothing like a gaggle of teenaged girls hyped up on caffeine. :)  But I've gotten used to it.  
Gorgeous.  I love that spiral staircase.   Looks like a really nice store.
 I don't use Maps, so it's not something on which I can comment.  But no, I never had any trouble with Touch ID.  Worked out of the box for me.
 Whose is?!
 But ... but ... but ... Ford's a TOTAL failure! 
 That was mean! :)
 Oh, he won't (as I'm sure you know).  He's been going on and on about how "APPLE IS DOOMED!" because of this idiotic 3D phone for weeks, now? It won't ever stop.
 You know, it's getting VERY difficult to tell what is /s and what is not /s anymore (not that it was easy before, really). I was going to say that with the purchase of every new iPhone you should get 1TB of storage and a new iMac.  Then I was worried that people would think that I was serious. :)
 Personally I am convinced that Siri works for most people.  But negative opinions are always going to be loudest, since people with no problems rarely have a reason to post in the first place. And just because something is a really good product doesn't mean that a company shouldn't work to improve it.  Working to improve products should be an on-going, constant pursuit, no matter how good one believes a particular product to be.
 You know, Siri almost always (like well into the high 90% area) understands exactly what I am saying.  Maybe you need some diction classes or something. And they said that Siri had been improved.  Why not wait and see before you criticize?