or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Ya gotta stick to your core.  I'm glad to hear Tim say that that's exactly what they are doing.
 Considering taht you don't even need to unlock the screen to get the current temp. ...
 I couldn't disagree more.  I think that this UI is MUCH improved over iOS6.  It has an actual feel and look to it, as opposed to the last one which sort of sat there, all black.  This has some beautiful controls. But more to the point, it WORKS better than the others did.  Yeah, it might take some getting used to.  So what?  
I never used Pandora or GMail, but it took me a few seconds to get used to the new Kindle app.   Actually, some of the "learning curve" (for me, anyways) has been fun.  It's been like when I first got an iPhone.  I mean, most everything works like it always has.  But every once in a while, there's some funky change.  It's kind of fun figuring it out.   That, or I'm just dumb. :)
 No idea.  It took about 25 minutes for me.  It seems weird that it would be busier now than when I did it (soon after it became available).  But who the heck knows? Hopefully it will jump down to a reasonable time soon.  Good luck, man.
 Umm ... my usage didn't increase anywhere NEAR 3.2GB.  I don't know what you're looking at, but it certainly didn't use that much on my iPhone (or iPad, for that matter). And you don't think that I understood that Siri's problems were a situation caused by overload?  Really?  Does everything need to end with a "/s" these days? EDIT: YAY!  Siri is back.  I can rest soundly tonight. ;)
OK, which of you broke Siri?!  This is the longest relationship I've had in years!  Damn you!   PS:  Siri, while she was working, was HUGELY improved.  
 OK, so it's not just me.  That's good to know. :) I worry about these things sometimes.  LOL
 Honestly, even as a non-military American, I've always used a 24-hr clock on my computer.  Now, I'm just so used to it that I can't imagine anything else.
OK,  finally installing.  Is it my imagination, or did the installation bar click from the old "thicker" one to the new thinner one, more in line with iOS7?