or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

I wasn't insulting you.  I was saying that your comment was immature, which it was. Anyways.
 You do realize how immature comments like this sound, right? But if you are in fact 13, I apologize.
 I think beyond size of display (which obviously IS an issue), it's more about -- at least to me -- the different paradigms of OSX vs iOS.  It's about Applications vs Apps.  Etc. If I really, really wanted something nearly iPad-sized that worked like a Mac, I would get an 11" MacBook Air.  *shrug*
 Unique?  Correct. Pregnant?  Correct. Dead?  Not so much.  You're forgetting the undead! :)
 HAHA!  No comment.  My knowledge of this implies nothing! :) Anyways, yeah, didn't think of the notifications.
 Umm, that goes against about 30 years of web experience.  Yes, there could be something wrong with the browser.  But if the browser works generally, but fails 100% on a particular site, then something is wrong in the design of that site. Also:  iPad Air, iOS 7.1.1  Well, I can think of a fairly simple way to hide them from all but the most investigative, paranoid eyes.  Just make a folder, like [Other], and put them into the folder on a back page of the folder.   And...
 As I said, *I* can't think of a single use case.  For me. And seeing as I haven't played a team game (iOS, console, or PC) -- this obviously doesn't apply to me.
 Yeah, it's funny isn't it?
Personally, I can't see a valid use case scenario for this.  Maybe others do, I don't know.  Good for them.  But I can't think of a single time in all of my iPad use that I thought, "Oh, if only I could have two screens side by side!"
 Yeah, I don't get it at all.  To me, it seems like a fad.  Then again, if I were an athlete maybe I'd feel differently. But years of ER visits (for accidents, not health-related problems) has taught me that my heart rate (~80) and BP (~110/70) have stayed pretty consistent for decades.  Which is somewhat ironic, considering that I smoke, drink too much, and rarely exercise. I don't know.  I guess I'm just not the target demo.