or Connect

Posts by AaronJ

Got mine this morning, even though it was supposed to (according to the FedEx web page) arrive Friday. Oh. My. God. I love it. I spent most of the day downloading apps and playing with it, and it STILL has something like 37% battery. It's amazing. The apps are great. I've been rockin' out on Garage Band ... how fun! I've never bought anything so much fun in my life.
Nah, that would be Doctor Who.
Yeah, battiato pointed that out earlier. I have since clarified that particular problem. Thanks.
Oh, yeesh. I should have done that myself. Thanks for the heads-up.
If Doctor Who were the only thing, it would be worth it.
This is what I've been calling for for years! YAY! I'm totally willing to pay the fee. Thank you.
Yeah, got an ATV2 just a few days ago, and I'm loving it. I do have to be careful where I point the remote, though, as my iMac is at a ~90-deg. angle from where my ATV2 is. A couple times I was trying to play a movie, and the Beatles started playing.
And I wish we could get the iPlayer here in the States.
Yeah, 250GB is a LOT. Anyways, it's not surprising that Netflix is far in the lead. I pay $9/month, and can watch as many movies on streaming as I want to. Granted, most of the ones I want to see they don't offer on streaming, but still.
On my iTunes, it's just below the Music listing on the home page. There are a bunch of different links below there, one of which is a Red Cross link.Here's a screen-shot:http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=RedCross.jpg