or Connect

Posts by Carson O'Genic

Not only ridiculous, but an obvious bribe to get re-elected in Nov. I'm just very disappointed in our government at this time. No leaders and no brains. now they want to abolish FEMA after just re-organizing and creating the Homeland Security department? We went from 9/11 and ignoring intelligence briefings to ignoring weather reports. Meanwhile they keep tearing up the plans for the executive branch in Congress and trying to start from scratch. They all should be...
OK, but my guess is that the same devilish gremlin thai put these bones in whales put them in these snakes. Notice they are extinct? That is becuase the big G told Noah not to let them on the boat because they are the devil's work. Unfortunately, those dammed whales could swim and they survived.
Here is a new article regarding some of the latest modeling: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0420171121.htm quote: "What I can say very confidently is that the present-day sensitivity is not zero, meaning that there is a positive, warming response to greenhouse gases ... However, the new study -- using "reconstructions" of Northern Hemisphere temperatures since the year 1270 -- indicates a 90 percent probability that a doubling of carbon dioxide levels...
I have no idea what you mean, maybe I'm too tired...
http://www.cbc.ca/story/science/nati...-20060412.html "African fish hunts on land Last Updated Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:51:28 EDT CBC News Biologists have found an unusual fish that swims in the swamps of tropical Africa, but can catch prey on dry land. The eel catfish catches insects and other prey on land by arching its body upwards out of the water and bringing its jaws down, trapping its prey against the ground. In the water, the eel catfish, like other fish,...
I just wanted to add, that another thing that keeps science honest is good old ego and competition. "Scientists' are not a monolithic group of individuals that get together and agree on everything before releasing the findings to the public. It's a bunch of humans that have different poitical views, religoius views etc. There are also a lot of scientists on the planet now, which tends to be a good thing for promoting diversity of opinion. That is why in these debates...
Another great find. I guess the Ethiopian license plate should read 'Ethiopia - Birthplace of Humanity'. I watched Nova last night about the Piltdown Man hoax. Apparently nationalism reagrding fossils was a big issue 100 years ago. Apparently, some in England had a problem with the all the good humanoid fossils coming from Germany (Neanderthal), France and Spain. So someone made up their own 'missing link' and planted him in East Sussex.
Oh, that is right the Earth was made first, so that's 6000 years + 5 days old?
while they last
As your second point indicates, Congress can do things in secret. Your implication is that Congress can never pass a new law regarding government spying because it will reveal our methods, therefore the exucative branch should just decide how to do things by itself.