or Connect

Posts by Carson O'Genic

The odd behavior I was trying to describe was mail, form senders in my address book, going to junk mail, not the other way around.
Thanks for your help! I went and looked through the rules and couldn't find anything that would be causing the behavior. Funny thing is that after doing that, I went to look at my junk folder and a several sets (senders) of old e-mails that had been in my inbox got transfered to the junk. Included was a batch from one of the 'problem senders'. While looking at the rules, all I changed was to delete two old rules that no longer applied, so why should that cause good mail...
1) Even if I drag one these incorectly tagged mails to the normal folder, the next time I get mail from that same person it will still be sent to junk. I've alos added their names/addresses to my Adress book and it doesn't help. They just sem to be black-listed by Mail and there is nothing i can do about it. I've considered reseting Mail back to the default setting and starting the whole thing over, but then i have to eal with all the Junk mail training again. 2) Ah to...
Thanks, but the real problem is that the option to even select junk/not junk is missing. (no brown bag icon/no brown header when the mesage is opened) This is only for a very few messgaes. I get probably 50 junk mails a day for all my addresses and Mail does a very good job sending them to the junk folder, where they get the junk icon etc.
I have some ongoing bug issues with Mail and I hope they get resolved. 1) Certain e-mails get sent to Junk and there is nothing I can do about it. The addresses are in my Address Book and there is no 'junk icon' on the the e-mails that lets me tell the program that it is 'not junk.' 2) Preferences for when to delete e-mail from the server never stick. IF I quit the program then it reverts to never delete. Anybody else have these issues or am I 'special' ?
Well, I don't like any of those ideas! I think the government has a pretty bad track record when it come to repecting the people's privacy, McCarthyism for example. It all comes down to checks and balances for me. If they want to collect data then they need to be supervised. I don't like one branch of government, mostly the executive, running around doing what they want without anybody looking over their shoulder. It is bound to lead to no good, like camaras in...
In most cases your correct, but the reason this is actually being done is that this is a very well known birth defect. What they are doing is just a continuation of prenatal diagnosis. Some chose to have an abortion if a child is affected with something really bad. In this case they just make the selection before implantation - a better solution in my view. My view is that people should have the right to do with their DNA as they wish within some basic limits set by...
Agreed, just wish the higher prices were due to a government tax program that directed the funds to energy research. Clearly, I'll never be voted in to any kind of office.
Not only ridiculous, but an obvious bribe to get re-elected in Nov. I'm just very disappointed in our government at this time. No leaders and no brains. now they want to abolish FEMA after just re-organizing and creating the Homeland Security department? We went from 9/11 and ignoring intelligence briefings to ignoring weather reports. Meanwhile they keep tearing up the plans for the executive branch in Congress and trying to start from scratch. They all should be...
OK, but my guess is that the same devilish gremlin thai put these bones in whales put them in these snakes. Notice they are extinct? That is becuase the big G told Noah not to let them on the boat because they are the devil's work. Unfortunately, those dammed whales could swim and they survived.